fbpx

Hello!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

I’ve been a lurker for a few days now, and it just looked too fun to ignore, so hello everyone! I don’t have any Windstones right now (that shall change shortly, I’m sure πŸ˜‰ ) The PYOs on the forum are spectacular, and I can’t wait to give it a try.

Anyway, I guess I need to say a little about me. I’m a college student hoping to eventually be a professional artist. I’ve always loved dragons (and admired the Windstone dragons especially) so I’m looking forward to being a member of this community.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to our humble habitat, I hope you enjoy your stay. Don’t worry we will get you a collection soon.

Purplecat
    Participant

Yeah, it’s addictive! Welcome!!

Thanks for the welcome! πŸ˜€

The enthusiasm on these forums is infectious… Since I found the forum I’ve been haunting eBay and there are a few nearby dealers I plan on visiting very soon. Nope, it’s not going to take long at all to get a collection going πŸ˜†

wolflodge100
      Participant

Welcome! Windstones are deffinitly addicting! You will see! πŸ˜€

Elena
        Participant

Welcome!!

Kaylalily wrote:

Thanks for the welcome! πŸ˜€

The enthusiasm on these forums is infectious… Since I found the forum I’ve been haunting eBay and there are a few nearby dealers I plan on visiting very soon. Nope, it’s not going to take long at all to get a collection going πŸ˜†
          Oh after you go to the dealers and get everything you want…could you post what they have cause someone else might want it? πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
          Participant

Welcome to the forums! Yep, I think you will be up and collecting in no time! πŸ˜€

Travistie
            Participant

Welcome to the forums. Happy chatting and collecting! πŸ˜€

darjeb
              Participant

Welcome to the forum – just remember

Windstones are Addictive

Lokie
                Participant

Welcome!

Maria
                  Participant

Welcome! I like your DA artwork.

Brian
                    Participant

Welcome! πŸ™‚

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and the warnings of possible (or inevitable) addiction

dragonessjade: Absolutely. I’ll probably drop by a few tomorrow and let you all know what’s there (and brag about any treasures I find, of course πŸ˜‰ )

Greater Basilisk: Thank you, I’m glad you like it. Your gallery too has great dragons in it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.