fbpx

Hawaii Hoofers

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Hawaii Hoofers

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I would love if the Hawaii colour scheme was made in limited production on unicorns, pegasi or griffins! I wanted one off ebay but couldn’t afford it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
      Participant

I love them.Very unigue.Many ideas can come from Passion flowers and this one reminds me of flowers.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Scathach
        Participant

I wish the Hawaii pieces had some other color eyes – gold, or brown, or red, or maybe even green … anything but teal. (And I wish I would stop reading the title of this thread as “Hawaii Hookers”). :~

But….but……but….teal is perfect!!!

Yep, teal is gorgeous. The mom has teal eyes and the crouching chick has metallic yellow.

I love this colour scheme regardless of eye colour. I do enjoy it most on the griffins, though. Pegasus second because I get to marvel at the wing detail. It’s more subtle on the unicorns with it being only mane and tail. Still wonderful. ๐Ÿ™‚

What I can’t afford, I still love the pictures.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
          Participant

I wish the Hawaii pieces had some other color eyes – gold, or brown, or red, or maybe even green … anything but teal. (And I wish I would stop reading the title of this thread as “Hawaii Hookers”). :~

Yep, teal is gorgeous. The mom has teal eyes and the crouching chick has metallic yellow.

I love this colour scheme regardless of eye colour. I do enjoy it most on the griffins, though. Pegasus second because I get to marvel at the wing detail. It’s more subtle on the unicorns with it being only mane and tail. Still wonderful. ๐Ÿ™‚

My feeling about light blue and teal eyes for equines is the same way lysithian feels about red eyes – “Creepy … I can feel them watching me … AAH!” ๐Ÿ™‚ But I realize that I probably am in a very small minority on this.

Kim
            Blocked

My feeling about light blue and teal eyes for equines is the same way lysithian feels about red eyes – “Creepy … I can feel them watching me … AAH!” ๐Ÿ™‚ But I realize that I probably am in a very small minority on this.

Haha. Teal eyes are my favourite and then blue but I have similar taste to Lysithian. My favourite paint colours for pieces are pink, aqua/teal, yellow, purple and light blue so I love the colours in the Hawaii pieces. I am still hoping for pink dragons too or anything pink and aqua would be my favourite!

Rusti
              Participant

I like to hear what people think about this color.

I wanted to resurrect this question, because I’d still love to have one of those unicorns in this color!

I agree, they are lovely. ๐Ÿ™‚ Like golden sunsets…:)

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
                Blocked

I still would love to see some unicorns or pegasi in the Hawaii or blue morpho colour scheme!

jmoore
                  Participant

I love this color scheme as well – especially on the pegusai.

Kim
                    Blocked

Also what about ‘Winter’ as maybe a limited production colour for griffins, unicorns, pegasi and maybe even kirins? It’s so pretty!

rachelled
                      Participant

I think Hawaii looks AMAZING on the pegasus and Ki-Rins. Not especially fond of them in griffon form.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.