fbpx

Hatching Emerald Empress for saaaaaaaale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Hatching Emerald Empress for saaaaaaaale

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

vantid wrote:

Next up for sale, is an emerald hatching empress. Is it safe to just say emerald empress? XD if anyone is interested, she is mintalicious with box! I honestly have no idea how much these ladies go for, but I’d lke 120 plus shipping, with a Buy it Now at I BILLION DOLLARS….or 150.

I’ll get pictures up if people are interested.

*sigh* Back to Camp. t’s so hard getting up in the morning with birds singing and dappled light filtering through the Douglas Fir and Alder trees.PM’d you!

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Kujacker wrote:

No that’s a millipede :> Centipedes look way different.
        …specially if they are of the giant variety and your face is about 2 inches from it ๐Ÿ˜€ Hurray for foot long centipedes!

that must be light reflecting off it then. those little creme colored spots look like legs and made it look flatter, which is why i thought it looked like a centipede. I have only seen the small one inch long ones.

You want him? (The dog Scotch) He’s free! He’ll be great for a BBQ.

Aw no, we need him, he has to drive.

He was pawing at a millipede with bright yellow dots on both sides of the segments. It was really cute.

I don’t own the bus, or Buttonwillow McKittrick as we call her, my partner in crime Gatcat does. But we do share her and our experiences within her. She’s pretty good to us, she has her quirks but hey, she’s a VW bus, and we love her!

Here she is at a typical California In-n-Out. ;3

As for the Ruby Sun Dragon, the sale closes tomorrow!

I remember that tree. We drove down to Cali in my mom’s van when we were little. Great times.

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

vantid wrote:

Here she is at a typical California In-n-Out. ;3

As for the Ruby Sun Dragon, the sale closes tomorrow!

Do they serve protein style burgers in that tree? *snigger snigger* ‘Cause that’s what a hamburger’s all about ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kujacker
          Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

No that’s a millipede :> Centipedes look way different.
            …specially if they are of the giant variety and your face is about 2 inches from it ๐Ÿ˜€ Hurray for foot long centipedes!

that must be light reflecting off it then. those little creme colored spots look like legs and made it look flatter, which is why i thought it looked like a centipede. I have only seen the small one inch long ones.

Most centipedes are green/yellowish green :>
            My college Bio teacher last semester is all into animals and stuff, and he has a collection of a ton of animals. One of them is a giant centipede. MAN he was huge.

vantid wrote:

You want him? (The dog Scotch) He’s free! He’ll be great for a BBQ.

Nah, Im a vegetarian ๐Ÿ˜‰

j/k … about the BBQ joke though I am a vegetarian!

That other pic… talk about backing into a tree! Thats just what it looks like. I laughed heartily at that shot; can always use a good belly laugh!

Aldana
            Participant

Oh i so want a VW bus! it’s my dream…
              Going to a classic vdub show tomorrow and going to look and see if any Beetles will be for sale.

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.