fbpx

Has anyone seen Transformers?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Has anyone seen Transformers?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

I just came back from Transformers and I LOVED it!!!! I don’t normally like Micheal Bay’s movies so this was a pleasant surprise. And the movie is hilarious! <3

I wonder if they’re going to make a sequel? It’d be a shame not to after how well this one has gone. I hope that if they do, though, they do it just as well! πŸ˜€

Rusti
      Participant

The sequel has already been greenlit.

We will definitely have one.

frozendragon
        Participant

Oh yeah….the end left it open for a sequel for sure….

and with how much money it’s made so far….I doubt they’d pass on a sequel…

Saw Ratatouille last week and Transformers this weekend.

LOVE LOVE LOVE both. Ratatouille is basically what good animation, heck, any kind of good storytelling is supposed to be. Transformers- just fun!

Be careful bringing kids to Transformers, folks, unless you want to explain some…er…things…to them afterwards. XD I was laughing through the whole thing; you can tell they had a heckuva lot of fun making that.

LAWRD I LOVED THE PRESIDENT’S ONE LINE! Every time I think about it and his red socks I die. X)

Kujacker
          Participant

I was PLEASED that Frenzy -my favorite other than Megatron- was such a huge part of the movie. I thought he’d be just a tiny part, boy was I wrong and pleased am I! <3.

As much as I loved the movie, I don’t want a sequel =/ Megatron is dead, and all the main Decepticon save for StarScream and Scorponok are also dead, what’s a movie without Megatron- and the other good Decepticons?

I felt so bad for Bumble… πŸ™ Buumbull~!

(btw, I have a Decepticon logo decal on the back window of my truck πŸ™‚ …along with a full tailgate FMA picture of the brothers and a Stitch decal too! I really customize my truck xD)

Maebnus
            Participant

Which one was Frenzy? The little hacker one? I was really young when I watched Transformers on tv, so only know a handful of them, and didn’t catch a couple of the Decepticons names in the movie.

Rusti
              Participant

There’s a whole argument about Frenzy vs. Rumble in the cartoon, but you don’t see much of Frenzy if you go with the Frenzy is red camp. He shows up a couple of times, but he’s not nearly as spastic then as he was in the movie. But yes, in the movie, he was the little radio/hacker/spaz.

Now, those of us hardcore geeks *cough*me*cough* know that Megs is not really dead. You cannot have a Transformers show without both Optimus and Megatron. He’ll be back. I’ll bet money.

Maebnus
                Participant

Thanks, Rusti. Spaz is definitely the right word for him in the movie. He was funny though.

I loved the lil psycho Nokiabot too. He made me laugh. πŸ˜†

And I’m not hardcore, obviously, but I do agree with you on the fate of Megatron. I figure if there’s a body, there’s a way. (I can’t wait!)

siberakh1
                  Participant

Megatron always comes back. Kinda like a roach 😈

Seeing the movie this week some morning before I have to go to work.

My brother has an original Optimus Prime. I think he even has the box somewhere πŸ™‚ Too bad he won’t sell it to me :

I havent read this as i don’t want t know whats going on πŸ˜† Its not out over here yet but im going to see it just as soon as it is. Sounds great! πŸ˜€

Ive got my tickets booked for Happy Potter next week 8)

Kujacker
                    Participant

Yeah, I knew someone was going to say something about Megatron (KNEW someone was going to say it, and deleted my line of “yeah he’ll come back” from my original post :lol:!). Yeah, he always finds a way back but still. Just how he ends the movie… it’s like one of those Pirates of the Caribbean. That movie, the original, would have been better if they just left it alone.

Kujacker
                      Participant

Blah, a friend said wikipedia says that two more movies are already in the making.
                        But we all know how wikipedia is :p
                        Let just hope they’re as awesome as this one was.

Skigod377
                        Participant

Sounds like its 10 thumbs up! It comes here the end of the month, and me and my son are gonna be first in line! πŸ˜€ I loved the first one… from the 80’s, I think. Me and my brother went and saw that one and were soooo surprised they said the “S” word and we got to hear it! πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

OMG! I just saw transformers earlier today and I LOVED it. πŸ˜€ I haven’t had that much fun watching a movie in a long time. I definatley plan on buying this one when it comes out on DVD and I can only imagine what a director’s versrion would be like.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.