fbpx

Has anyone seen Transformers?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Has anyone seen Transformers?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author

I was just wondering if anyone has seen the new Transformers movie. I just saw it today and I really liked it. It was exciting and the special effects were amazing. I’ve never been into Transformers before, but this movie was great! I advise anyone to see it!

frozendragon
    Participant

yeah it was totally cool….

me and my friend David went……the action was great…there were so many funny things in it…

it’s how I would imagine it to be even from watching the original cartoons…

“Bumblebee, stop lubricating on him”

that was freaking hilarious….

we might have to go watch it again….LOL

Yeah, it was funny at times. πŸ˜† It had just gotten over and I was already thinking- I want to see it again!
      I think it’s one of those movies that you have to see at a theater to really appreciate!
      I’ve never seen any of the cartoons. πŸ˜•

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Don’t know if you guys caught this or not, but the scene where the little girl is walking by a swimming pool as a transformer comes out of it she is carrying a pink my little pony toy. That’s a nod to something a friend of my has created called My Little Transformer. He’s a huge transformer fan as can be seen from some of the art in his deviant art account.

My little brother and I were intentionally going to see Ratatouille the day Transformers came out. To our amazement, after we asked if the showing for Transformers was sold out yet, we were told that only a few tickets were sold, so we saw it instead.

It was awesome and I would definitely spend the money to see it again on the big screen!

Megan
        Participant

Oh, I want to. Want to bad.

I talked long distance about it to my seven-year-old cousin (his papa is in the Navy and they live in Italy right now) and he was SO mad that he won’t be able to see it until it releases on the theater at the base πŸ˜† It was so cute. He has like a thousand Transformers…

I remember when we went to visit last summer we went on a day trip to Rome and he was hanging Megatron out the window on the freeway. Gotta love the itty bitty fanboys.

BipolarBear
          Participant

I got to see transformers the day before it came out. There was a special showing at the Anime expo and I waited in line for an hour in the sun to see it. I got sunburned but it was such a great experience I’m so glad I waited for it. Watching the movie with about 2000 hardcore fans was more than a simple movie experience. They even had a boy carrying a allspark cube go on stage at the end.

It was great seeing something that you loved as a kid come back with a force.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
            Engaged to a Weasel

Maebnus
            Participant

I just got back from it! That’s a fantastic movie. I <3 Transformers sooooo much. I'm so gonna buy that movie the day it comes out… and maybe even go see it again in the theater.

Kasie
              Participant

I loved the movie!!!! I’m a huge Camaro fan so that was a huge plus!! The audience was so into it. If you have a chance, Live Free or Die Hard was pretty good too but Transformers is so on my best movies list!

AdaraSky wrote:

I loved the movie!!!! I’m a huge Camaro fan so that was a huge plus!! The audience was so into it. If you have a chance, Live Free or Die Hard was pretty good too but Transformers is so on my best movies list!

Tranformers is next on my list. I’ve seen Ratatoille and Life Free Die Hard > Both excellent!! Pixar is wonderful as always and well Bruce Willis is Bruce Willis. Yippee Kai Yay MofO!!!

Maria
                Participant

I haven’t seen any of the movies mentioned. I thought about going to see Transformers but I probabaly won’t. I’m just lazy about going to see movies unless they’re really exceptional. Comic and toy animations don’t tend to be… I’ll probably download it or something, though.

Pegasi, thanks for the links. I’ll have to check out little videos when I’m on a faster conenction again. πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
                  Participant

My daughter’s with my mom this week, so we’re going on a movie trip! We did go see Ratatouille with her, and I really wasn’t expecting something like this! Mind you, Pixar always tends to not say anything about the story in the trailer… I highly recommend it. You’ll never see rats the same way.

Transformers is on the list, maybe today too, depending on how the rear-end job goes on the car – and yes, I have to help. You need 2 set of arms at times. I get rewarded with books or dragons when I have to scoot underneath that car πŸ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Rusti
                    Participant

Seen it twice. Will go back again next chance I get.

Loved it! The first viewing blew me away from the first scene to the last. I am a geek Transformers fan from G1 on, so this movie was everything I could have asked for.

I’m ready for the next one!

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Pegasi, thanks for the links. I’ll have to check out little videos when I’m on a faster conenction again. πŸ˜€

Fair warning Silas (the creator) has a twisted sense of humor. The thing that got My Little Transformer started was actually a short film he did called Prime Passion. I’d start there before watching episodes. 😯 I just realized he’s on episode 66. I think the last one I actually watched was 34. I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.