fbpx

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

We wish everyone a loving,Happy Valentine’s Day today.As a dear friend told me in a sweet card….Do something nice for one another this this weekend.
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
      Blocked

Yes, Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Does anyone have any cool plans?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
        Participant

Happy Valentine’s Day to all!

StormDancer
          Participant

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Stormbringer777
            Participant

Yes, Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Does anyone have any cool plans?

Happy Valentine’s Day to all!! :love: If you can call it “Cool plans”, I’m going to go see the movie DeadPool with my best friend and his GF. Is that love or what?(LOL) 8)

MandBsMom
              Participant

Happy Valentines Day everyone! The hubby is taking me out for sushi, as long as the snow that is coming isn’t too bad.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Happy Valentine’s Day! :love:
                  Don’t get too much of a Sugar high with all the candy flying around today, K? Personally, I like cards – you can keep them forever as keepsakes….although flowers are nice too. 🙂
                  Have a Wonderful Day, and Week!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Elise
                  Participant

:love: :love: Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!! :love: :love:

MandBsMom
                    Participant

Ok, so the babysitter has pinkeye. No sushi today. Oh well! Maybe I’ll make him make dinner tonight instead!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

hubby had to work today so we had Valentines yesterday, we went out for lunch at Red Lobster then lazy day the rest of the day….

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kathleen
                        Participant

Happy Valentines Day! 🙂

darjeb
                          Participant

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY EVERYBODY

Mercury Star
                            Participant

Happy Valentine’s Day, all!

We are actually having Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner today, with family and friends, since an illness/death kind of took over the actual holidays. Between the fact that we had T-day stuff filling up the freezer, and that today is the birthday of the family member we lost, it was decided today was the day to do it.

Kim
                              Blocked

I ended up going to a friend’s games night and potluck and brought a date along! It was fun! We had lots of food, spaghetti and sauce, salads and desserts. We did some Valentine’s and chocolate trivia games, had prizes for that, talked about dating and relationships, played board games and listened to music all night. It’s probably the best Valentine’s Day I have had being single!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mercury Star
                                Participant

Our Merry Thanksbirthdaymas Day went well, with just some minor quibbling in the kitchen between my parents, and my brother being a bit surly at the table. My mother had made a comment about my sister potentially having her baby, so my dad made quite a few jokes throughout the day of how many hours my sister had left. The food was good, our guests were happy, and after the meal we settled down in our post meal comas watching Mission: Impossible-Rogue Nation.

Overall it was a good day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.