HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY EAGLEFEATHER831

Home Forums Miscellany Community HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY EAGLEFEATHER831

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Lupin
    Participant

I actually don’t know many/any children that actually chewed on their cribs when teething, and Like Pegasi’s My little one likes parents for teething (oddly enough he’s doing it at only 2 months old 😯 😯 😯 , and apparently he’s not the youngest in my family to do so 😯 😯 😯 ) More specifically he likes Dad’s nose best, unfortunately his mouth is still too small for all those Teething rings, so we also give him a clean cold wet facecloth when it gets really bad.

And we were only supposed to get one ultrasound too, but ended up with 3 (due to the fact I’m slightly “High risk” seeing as I’m over 25, and over 200lbs) and when my family Dr. transfered me over to the Hospitals “Baby Dr.’s” they thought my “Risk” factors were enough to get me a second, and then the baby made them need the 3rd. At 31 weeks he was already up over 5 lbs/ looking like he was around 35 weeks. So they wanted to see if I’d hve to have a c-section or could try and go Natural

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Lupin wrote:

I actually don’t know many/any children that actually chewed on their cribs when teething, and like Pegasi’s My little one likes parents for teething (oddly enough he’s doing it at only 2 months old 😯 😯 😯 , and apparently he’s not the youngest in my family to do so 😯 😯 😯 ) More specifically he likes Dad’s nose best, unfortunately his mouth is still too small for all those Teething rings, so we also give him a clean cold wet facecloth when it gets really bad.

Heeheehee! I remember when my son would suck on Daddy’s nose. It was one way he would tell us he was hungry before he could talk.

Lupin
        Participant

YAY!!! So my son’s not the only freak!!
          He goes for mine when he’s hungry πŸ˜€

Maria
          Participant

Happy birthday, eaglefeathers. πŸ˜€

Travistie
            Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! πŸ˜€

darjeb
              Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EAGLEFEATHER831 Did I get it right this time?

Purplecat
                Participant

Happy Birthday!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Elizabeth
                  Participant

I didn’t have such a crib instead my husband made a crib for our baby himself. And this according to me are much more valuable and I keep those memories as he did it and how we put our baby and a photo album https://top-mom.com/best-baby-memory-book/. The kind and not only these moments and all I keep in photo album. And you keep a photo of the first teeth, laughter, as the first time went?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.