HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY EAGLEFEATHER831

Home Forums Miscellany Community HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY EAGLEFEATHER831

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

Happy (late sorry about that)Birthday

I”m the dummy that read it wrong the list is right I think I need my contacts changed (or my mind looked at) I read it as 1 instad of 15

darjeb
      Participant

Happy Birthday! Hope it was great! Are you past the heavy nausea? Hope so, hope you had cake!

BDW
        Participant

I thought it was November 15th 😯

Katherine
          Participant

Yeppers….not until the 15th, but the early warm wishes mean a lot to me! πŸ˜€
            And unfortunately my nausea surprised me today. I thought it was over and done with, but when I boiled some eggs and cut them open, the egg smell overwhelmed me, and I had to get away from the kitchen. 😳 I am dissapointed because I planned on eating an egg in a salad I made, but since I don’t want it anymore, it is waiting in the fridge for my husband to eat! πŸ™„

I will have a late birthday present on the 21st because that’s when we are able to find out the sex of the baby!! I am more concerned about the health of the baby, but I also really want a boy!

Jasmine
            Participant

Well Happy Early Birthday!!

I hope you’re not too nauseous for cake. That would suck. πŸ˜•

Lupin
              Participant

Happy Birthday and may your child not be a brat like mine was and let you look!! πŸ˜€

Bob

HAPPY HAPPY!!

Katherine
                  Participant

Lupin wrote:

Happy Birthday and may your child not be a brat like mine was and let you look!! πŸ˜€

look at what? cake? If that’s the case I hope my baby isn’t a brat either! πŸ™‚ he/she tends to let me eat cake! I’m sorry yours was a brat!

Lokie
                    Participant

Happy early Birthday!

Skigod377
                      Participant

Hahaha! Happy early Birthday, and so sorry about the nausea. Hope its gone by mid-Nevember πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Lupin wrote:

look at what? cake? If that’s the case I hope my baby isn’t a brat either! πŸ™‚ he/she tends to let me eat cake! I’m sorry yours was a brat!

I think Lupin meant let you look at what sex your child is going to be. Some little ones will be cooperative and just show off the area during the ultasound. That would be my son. πŸ™‚ Other’s won’t cooperate at all so you can’t tell what you are having.

Happy early birthday. πŸ˜€

Katherine
                          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Lupin wrote:

I think Lupin meant let you look at what sex your child is going to be. Some little ones will be cooperative and just show off the area during the ultasound. That would be my son. πŸ™‚ Other’s won’t cooperate at all so you can’t tell what you are having.

haha-yeah, I hope the baby does let me look then! I was thinking of cake when I read that! I only get one ultrasound, so I only have one chance.

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!

It feels like it’s my birthday already with all of these wishes, so I hope my whole month isn’t messed up now!! Geeesh…. πŸ˜‰

Oh, I have a question…have any of you had this crib before? Also-the add says it is made of hackberry wood. Is that a good type of wood to handle a baby when it starts teething?

http://store.babycenter.com/product/nursery/cribs+-+portable+beds/cribs/prescott+4-in-1+crib.do?asc=false

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

I didn’t have a crib like that. Looks like a good one though. I had a Jenny Lind that my sister in law found at a yard sale. It looked like this one. All we had to do was buy a new matress. It had no problems when my little one started teething. He didn’t teeth on it. Instead he teethed on toys, bottles and me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.