fbpx

Happy Holiday Week-end

Home Forums Miscellany Community Happy Holiday Week-end

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

:hi: Hope all have a happy Memorial Day week-end.Enjoy and stay safe. ๐Ÿ˜€
      We are having a crawfish boil Sunday.Plans anyone?Family activities? ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Bodine
      Participant

Pegasi1978
        Participant

No activities here. Staying indoors mostly too as it’s supposed to rain all weekend long as well as most of next week. ๐Ÿ™„

Now I’ve got to figure out active activities for my four-year-old son who won’t be able to play outside and there aren’t many indoor playgrounds around here. Anyone got any good ideas?

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

No plans for me, either. I tend to stay indoors during major holidays.

Pegasi, what about board games? I can’t think of too many active activities for indoors, but at least board games would keep him busy.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Pegasi, what about board games? I can’t think of too many active activities for indoors, but at least board games would keep him busy.

He’s a little young for board games yet…gets frustrated with then easily. We tried Chutes and Ladders a couple of times without a lot of success. He’s just a bundle of energy that needs to be able to burn it off fairly regularly or else he get’s very hyper.

Sbianchi
              Participant

Hope eveyone has a Great Memorial Day!

Starbreeze
                Participant

Happy Memorial Day!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Our only plans are going to the movies to see Angels & Demons. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bob

I’m working all weekend so I’ll be busy doing that
                    Have fun everyone

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

purpledragonclaw wrote:

He’s a little young for board games yet…gets frustrated with then easily. We tried Chutes and Ladders a couple of times without a lot of success. He’s just a bundle of energy that needs to be able to burn it off fairly regularly or else he get’s very hyper.

What about jump-rope in the garage? I used to do that when I was a kid.

Elena
                      Participant

Have a happy long weekend! Canadians had ours last week so I get to start my new show(s) on Monday!

Lokie
                        Participant

Happy Holiday and enjoy your weekend, everyone! ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

I’m not going anywhere either. Rather stay home and rest and get things done here. It’s a beautiful day–not too hot and not too cold, just perfect! Typical California weather! I’m going to my favorite bird store on Monday because the manager called me and said they just got in some nice bird stands and such. Don’t have any money right now, but I’ll go and look. I have a lot of birds and can always use another stand.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend! ๐Ÿ™‚

foxfeather wrote:

Have a happy long weekend! Canadians had ours last week so I get to start my new show(s) on Monday!

And I wish it was this weekend. Holy cow the weather is GORGEOUS here right now…. we’re having a barbie….. 8)

Bodine
                            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Happy Memorial Day!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Our only plans are going to the movies to see Angels & Demons. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cool,let me know what you think of it :nea: or :yes:

darjeb
                              Participant

Happy Memorial Day and remember to honor our armed forces

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.