fbpx

Green Fire color?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Green Fire color?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

That Emerald Green FIre is my hubby’s *absolute* favorite color. The way I feel about a deep, rich metallic royal blue is how he feels about his greens. We’ve kind of “compromised” of sorts with the Emerald Peacock color for now. The irony for me is that I didn’t care for the Emerald’s when they were out, because I felt they were too monochromatic. Now *THIS* Green Fire color with the golds and hints of other colors is stunning to me. And since it’s hubby’s favorite color, it….ah….might be easier to get him to agree that we need to add some green dragons into my….er….*HIS* collection. Yeah, that’s it–HIS collection. (which currently has a grand total of 1 PYO dragon I painted for him around Christmas…..)
    We both would love to see Green Fire come out as a production color. *PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEE????? XD squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek*

Kujacker
    Participant

Count me too for the list that likes this color. I like when colors are clearly defined. Black gold is my favorite coloration, and the black next to the bright purple/gold is something I like. So having this tealish green next to the yellow/pink goes well for me.
      I don’t like monotone colorations (ex. ruby, emerald).

squeek* squeek* squeek*

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Yea, Emerald has been long gone for a while now. ROFL!

Yeap, I think this is a nice replacement for Red Fire don’t you think?
      This was my first thought exactly! A color combo I could really get into that has oranges, reds, and golds…I miss the rubies. πŸ˜• And, I miss the Emeralds…A LOT! Yes, I am all for this to replace Red Fire. squeek*

Leigha
      Participant

I too love this color combo ^^

Pam

Green Fire curlies would look identical to Autumn Leaf curlies though.

Nicole
          Participant

That’s a good point. I would venture to say an Ow made to look like the AL curlie would look even better than green fire because it would have some other colors like purple mixed in there.

Kujacker
            Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

I don’t think they would. This green fire has no purple, and it’s a blue tinted green color rather than a grass green. I also put the OW picture next to the AL curl and their colors were no where near the same πŸ˜‰

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Nothin’ wrong with that, he’s my favorite curlie!! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Yea, Emerald has been long gone for a while now. ROFL!

Yeap, I think this is a nice replacement for Red Fire don’t you think?
                  This was my first thought exactly! A color combo I could really get into that has oranges, reds, and golds…I miss the rubies. πŸ˜• And, I miss the Emeralds…A LOT! Yes, I am all for this to replace Red Fire. squeek*

I guess technically Amethyst replaced Red Fire, but I still think this should be production 😳

I know the green and gold combo has been done to death, but the classics never die! I think this is just GORGEOUS!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pam

What do you guys think of the eyes?

Rachel
                    Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Were those the plum-colored ones? If so, I really, really like them.

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

Me too. They look GREAT against the green.

Kujacker
                        Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

LOVE the eye color.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Who cares if green/orange dragons are “generic”? We dont have any green/orange WINDSTONE dragons, and thats the point! I *LOVE* this color as well! I was scheming up ways to get a hold of $700+ to even TRY and go for that OW-$890 he went for O.O wow. Anyhow, please Melody, another sqeeeeeeeeeeak squeek* from me! And if you just do a few pieces, please do the sitting and rising spectral! They are my favorite sculpt.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.