Green Fire color?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Green Fire color?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Is there any chance that this will become a production color? *crosses fingers and toes and makes puppy eyes*
    I think it’s absolutely gorgeous with all that contrast. and we really need new green dragons…….

Melody
    Keymaster

tasgrs wrote:

Is there any chance that this will become a production color? *crosses fingers and toes and makes puppy eyes*
      I think it’s absolutely gorgeous with all that contrast. and we really need new green dragons…….

I have always loved this green fire color.
      I have had test paint dragons in this color around a long time, but I have never painted production dragons in it because I always thought that was too generic. One of the paint scheme goals I had was to come up with distinct color combinations that weren’t on other dragons in the gift market.
      There are lots of old dragon art images with dragons colored like this.

The Prototype warriors I paint are almost all test paints ( except for the one-of-a-kinds like the Gold Leaf and the Autumn leaf). This leaves me a loop hole to paint more, if it is a color people really seem to like.
      I think we still make Emeralds don’t we? Or did we retire those?

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

I LOVE the Green Fire!! LOVE IT!! If it came out as a production color, I would buy one of each!! I LOVE IT!! πŸ™‚
        I agree, it looks like the dragons in fairy tale books, but that’s what I love most about it. It would be neat to have fairy tale dragons around the house!

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

I’m pretty sure the Emerald color has been retired, for quite few years actually 😳 . I still really want the coiled momma in emerald, but I have to admit I’m liking this Green Fire color a lot and wouldn’t mind seeing a run of those in Green Fire offered in the store πŸ˜‰ . As for it being a “generic” color scheme, well yes I suppose green and red dragons are quite common, but I think the reason you see those colors a lot on dragon is because people really like dragons in those colors. I know I do. Plus, the blue accents , and overall, your style makes them uniquely yours anyways, despite being done in “generic” colors πŸ˜‰ . I would love to see a run, either production or LP, of Green Fire dragons πŸ˜€ .

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Yea, Emerald has been long gone for a while now. ROFL!

Yeap, I think this is a nice replacement for Red Fire don’t you think?

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Anonymous

Oh pretty please with loads of sugar on top, tell me this will be a production color!! I luv it! πŸ˜€

pegasus4240
              Participant

Green fire is beautiful….:) I want. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Nicole
                Participant

Hmmm I really like this color but I would rather see a color like violet flame become production since we haven’t had any dragons similar to that color ever and we’ve already had emerald dragons similar to the green fire. I wouldn’t complain if we could have both though 😳 πŸ˜† And I think the only emerald dragon offered in the store now is the curlie.

Diana L
                  Participant

I would love Green Fire as a production color along with Violet Flame. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ I have only one emerald which I just bought from ddvm so the Green Fire is tip top of my list of wants squeek* squeek* . Oh PLEASE PLEASE give us lots of the Green Fire and it is a wonderful replacement for the Red Fire dragons. 8)

count me in too!! squeek* squeek* squeek* that OW is stunning!

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I would also love to see more VF dragons πŸ˜‰ . Green Fire and VF are my new top wish colors for dragon πŸ˜€ .

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Yeah, emerald’s been retired something like 8-10 years. πŸ™

I think green fire would make an excellent additon to the stable. You see a lot of green dragons for a reason, people seem to like them that way (so retailers will too).

I would collect the whole family in this color! That OW is gorgeous! I am mainly a feather gal but I love this color on dragons! It is like they came out of a story book.

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

I like green dragons and green fire is gorgeous! Yep, vote for production piece! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.