fbpx

Grand Pegasus

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Grand Pegasus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Nam-Is the gothic unicorn going to be produced again sometime? I have never had the chance to own one either, and I would definitely buy one if it did come out again!

Also, p-pp-p-p-pp-w-w-we-e-a-a-a-s-s-s-e-e put the grand pegasus on the front burner. *Do you see my puppy face?? πŸ™ πŸ˜‰ That is so beautiful, and I have only seen it in plaster! I can only imagine what it would be like in it’s final form! You know that Pheonix and I really want one! Right Pheonix? πŸ˜€

Goodness, I have no idea. That is Melody’s department! You’d have to ask (and squeak) at her for those.

So Melody….will it be on the front burner soon? *gives a pitiful puppy face* πŸ˜‰
      :squeak: :squeak:

Katherine
      Participant

Melody
        Keymaster

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Nam-Is the gothic unicorn going to be produced again sometime? I have never had the chance to own one either, and I would definitely buy one if it did come out again!

Also, p-pp-p-p-pp-w-w-we-e-a-a-a-s-s-s-e-e put the grand pegasus on the front burner. *Do you see my puppy face?? πŸ™ πŸ˜‰ That is so beautiful, and I have only seen it in plaster! I can only imagine what it would be like in it’s final form! You know that Pheonix and I really want one! Right Pheonix? πŸ˜€

Goodness, I have no idea. That is Melody’s department! You’d have to ask (and squeak) at her for those.

So Melody….will it be on the front burner soon? *gives a pitiful puppy face* πŸ˜‰
          :squeak: :squeak:I intended to do the Gothic Unicorns in another color, but we can’t find the molds, or the old tooling for it! We are looking.
          I am having the G.Peg cast into a softer plaster again. It is just too hard to sculpt in hard stuff at this stage. I gotta re-do the wings,because I made them larger. I am thinking about having this one be a pyo, though it is very large. You folks could make him look so much better than we ever could! I can imagine him with a soft pastel dust dapple finish job…

Andrea
          Participant

A a a… A PYO Pegasus????? *faints*
            Would love it! SQUEAK SQUEAK
            And for the record… That was my very first squeak!

Participant

ACK!!! YESSS!!! That would be so wonderful!

frozendragon
              Participant

yeah….PYO would be great….you’d win over another new fan here that I know of…

πŸ˜€

Pam

*grumbles* I wanted production grand pegasus…

Melody
                  Keymaster

Pam Thompson wrote:

*grumbles* I wanted production grand pegasus…

I haven’t decided yet.. but I LOVE pyos. I don’t gotta paint them.

Arlla
                    Participant

:/ I’m with Pam on this one…I for one can’t do a darn thing with horses.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

frozendragon
                      Participant

I honestly could go either way….as long as it’s not so expensive that only certain people can get it…. πŸ˜€

Elena
                        Participant

production puleeeze? *puppydog eyes*

Travistie
                          Participant

I really want to see the gothic unicorns come back. I never had a chance to own one, and would totally buy any that come out in the future. I like the rhinestone collars they wear…they’re purrdy πŸ˜€

Katherine
                            Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Puleeeze? I agree with foxfeather! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                              Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

Puleeeze? I agree with foxfeather! πŸ˜€

Ditto….. πŸ˜€

Marzena

Production! Production! Production! (white and black, I hope)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.