Grab Bag Young Unicorn Parade Part 2 May 6 2016 – 4:30pm (PST)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grab Bag Young Unicorn Parade Part 2 May 6 2016 – 4:30pm (PST)

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

I have this vision of all these crazed, obsessed Windstone fanatics hovering like vultures over their computers waiting to strike. J)

(and yes, I count myself in that grouping) :bigsmile:

Yes, but that gets stressful, bad for the back etc., so I think we need a choreographed dance and chant to bring the GBs into the store. Something with lots of arm waving, stomping and shouting to scare off those safari stripes, shudder!

Aggie83
      Participant

but…but….I LIKE safari stripes…….. 😉

Natasha
        Participant

The stress is getting to me! Dad had an angiogram this morning (he’s out and no worse than his last one) so there’s that stress, and the stress of waiting for these guys to drop! I sense tonight might be an open a bottle of wine and chill kinda evening!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Pam

FYI pink flowers was kept for ebay, as well as two others. None of these three were on the livestream. I picked pink flowers instead of purple flowers because someone said the purple one had been livestreamed and no one had seen the pink one yet >.< Of the three I picked, one was because I thought the hooves were too short. As usual we will also save a few mystery boxed ones as extras in case we need them, and any of those that are not used will also go on eBay. In some cases in the past, GB's that I had set aside for ebay ended up being needed for store orders because we ran out of boxed extras! So what I saved for ebay may or may not reach ebay, and those that are boxed up for the store may or may not get sold through the store.

Natasha
            Participant

FYI pink flowers was kept for ebay, as well as two others. None of these three were on the livestream. I picked pink flowers instead of purple flowers because someone said the purple one had been livestreamed and no one had seen the pink one yet >.< Of the three I picked, one was because I thought the hooves were too short. As usual we will also save a few mystery boxed ones as extras in case we need them, and any of those that are not used will also go on eBay. In some cases in the past, GB's that I had set aside for ebay ended up being needed for store orders because we ran out of boxed extras! So what I saved for ebay may or may not reach ebay, and those that are boxed up for the store may or may not get sold through the store.

Thanks for letting us know. I love how transparent Windstone is. You guys are great. I can’t wait to take one of these guys home!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
              Participant

Double Post Deleted.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                Gothic - Mahogany

Kim
                Blocked

Yeah thanks for letting us know. I do have other favourites but it would be cool to see pics of the pink flower one when it does make an appearance. I also like the purple flower one and the zebra one with pink flowers.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                  Participant

Okay,I broke down and watched….gorgeous as ever! I do believe I see a bit of Reptanglian influence in these. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.