fbpx

Grab Bag Young Directory (formerly “Musical Unicorns”)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Directory (formerly “Musical Unicorns”)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

I have Artemisia that I got directly from Windstone. She is my only grab bag young and I love her and I plan on keeping her right here in Chicago πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

I have “Majestic” coming from Jasmine.

I just received “Fuge” from skeeterdee.

I’m not sure how “Fuge” is supposed to be pronounced though and I’m unsure of the meaning. -fuge is a word suffix(as in centrifuge) meaning ‘to repel’. I thought it might be after the musical composition, but that’s spelled “fugue”, though the German spelling for fugue is also fuge (which would work beautifully for me as a German minor). I love him, but want to make sure I call him by his proper name, so he doesn’t get upset. πŸ™‚

I wasn’t sure either! I was pronouncing it like “huge” with an “f”. My hubby gave him the nickname “chocolate chip” because he said he looked like a cookie, so we started referring to him as “Chip”! :bigsmile:

Hannah
        Participant

Speaking of pictures.. if anyone wants to post the pictures of the unis that they have sent away or received (just one of the display side will do) or link to a thread that has pictures in them, it would be a big help!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

scenceable
          Participant

Hannah…I’ve saved every single photo of the grab bags (baby and young) that people have posted, I can look through and find the names of each if you’d like and send them to you. It would probably save time?

Hannah
            Participant

Thank you Wampus!!

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

I took new photos of mine, minus Persephone because I havent received her yet.

Blaze

Pearl

Nebula

Xanadu

My two baby unis from the goof up batch and the reg grab bag batch.

All together:

EDIT: Just realized I forgot a baby unicorn. I got a leopard appaloosa baby from Wolfen and he’s somewhere but I cant find him in my windstone moving/packing chaos. I’ll add his photo later.

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

Persephone and the leopard appy baby

And all together for real this time!

Stephanie
                  Participant

Here’s my Apokryphos!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I got Amos from fairhearted and I sent Constantine and Magnet to Pixiedust

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

siberakh1
                      Participant

Since I can’t edit my post above for some reason…

“Majestic” who came from Jasmine.
                        Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

“Fuge” who came from skeeterdee (I’ve decided to go with pronouncing his name after the German spelling of ‘fugue’, which is spelled ‘fuge’ for now – chocolate chip is a good nickname though skeeter!).
                        Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My grab bag baby from the batch that came out on Tuesday, June 7:

Photobucket

… and all together. πŸ™‚

Photobucket

Hannah
                        Participant

Awesome, we’ve got a list of 19 so far, and I’m going to start working on it since we are in a lull between Young batches πŸ™‚

I won’t be putting babies into this until they are named or otherwise REALLY easy to identify one from another – it would get too confusing, can you imagine! (“Palomino with that little brown spot on her bum and teal eyes went to Hannah, and Palomino with the white spot on her face and medium blue eyes went to Wolfen, and..) XD

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

I’ll post a couple of headshots once I get a chance to crop and resize, it’s been a BUSY week! πŸ™‚

Hannah
                            Participant

Thanks Skeeter πŸ˜€
                              Oh yeah!! I forgot to respond to you Scenceable — yes that would be a HUGE help!! Here is a list of the Youngs so far:

Amberelle
                              Amos
                              Arion
                              Armada
                              Constantine
                              Cyprus
                              Dudley
                              Durian
                              Emmaline
                              Fuge
                              Grace
                              Huckleberry
                              Magnet
                              Majestic
                              Nebula
                              Orpheus
                              Pearl
                              Persephone
                              Raven

Hopefully that helps! Thank you πŸ˜€

scenceable
                              Participant

How should I send them to you? The only ones I don’t know all the names of are the ones fairyhearted sold, though you could ask her. I have a bunch that aren’t on your list ^^

Hannah
                                Participant

How should I send them to you? The only ones I don’t know all the names of are the ones fairyhearted sold, though you could ask her. I have a bunch that aren’t on your list ^^

Awesome!! Do you think I should include the ones that have never been traded before? Originally I thought we would just do the list of “traded” unis, but the more I think of it the more I think it would be cool just to have a list of all of them XD

You can email me, that should probably be the easiest – atoadaso [ at ] gmail [ dawt ] com πŸ™‚ Thank you!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 257 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.