fbpx

Grab Bag Young Directory (formerly “Musical Unicorns”)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Directory (formerly “Musical Unicorns”)

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Hannah, you can use the new photos I posted of Monocrous, Balderdash, and Iridule in your gallery as well ^_^ They are in the Fantasy Uni thread, but I can send them to you if you want too

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Megan
      Participant

Hannah, I know your totally busy but I was wondering if updating the directory was in your near future? I’d love to see them all in one place. I’ll get my pics loaded in this thread soon as well so that you didn’t have to search for them elsewhere. Thanks! All these new ones that keep popping up are just amazing. Congrats to all!

Nightcrow
        Participant

What a great idea to picture them all on one easy page! I love it. (And them!)

I’m just curious why all of the ones I clicked on (at least a third of them) only say “Color: Fantasy”… Might as well not have a “color” field if they’re all going to say the same thing.

If you need help assessing equine colors, or something, I’m glad to help! Or is there an error in the coding somewhere that’s copying that line onto each page?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
          Participant

What a great idea to picture them all on one easy page! I love it. (And them!)

I’m just curious why all of the ones I clicked on (at least a third of them) only say “Color: Fantasy”… Might as well not have a “color” field if they’re all going to say the same thing.

If you need help assessing equine colors, or something, I’m glad to help! Or is there an error in the coding somewhere that’s copying that line onto each page?

it’s the batch name, these were the “fantasy” batch….they’re all shiny, sparkley and some are not horsey colors so the batch is called fantasy so it’s not a mistake….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Trava
            Participant

This is Opal.

Photobucket
              Photobucket
              Photobucket
              Photobucket

Wocelof
              Participant

I finally got some outdoor pictures of Parhelion. He has amethyst jewels and I am not sure what color eyes. The are purple-pink, so maybe periwinkle?

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Oh wow! Opal is STUNNING! Opal is my birthstone too ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Oh wow! Opal is STUNNING! Opal is my birthstone too ^_^

Is that a hint to amiyusesha? πŸ˜›

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Melody
                    Keymaster

I have “Majestic” coming from Jasmine.

I just received “Fuge” from skeeterdee.

I’m not sure how “Fuge” is supposed to be pronounced though and I’m unsure of the meaning. -fuge is a word suffix(as in centrifuge) meaning ‘to repel’. I thought it might be after the musical composition, but that’s spelled “fugue”, though the German spelling for fugue is also fuge (which would work beautifully for me as a German minor). I love him, but want to make sure I call him by his proper name, so he doesn’t get upset. πŸ™‚

Chessie spelled it “Fuge” because that is a German spelling for “Fugue”. She took German in school.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Here is Mariah and Ceylon. Mariah has poked her face out of hiding before, but here she is again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

Oooo Ceylon is pretty. If you should ever need to find a home for him… Kelpie would love a buddy! πŸ˜‰

Oh and Wocelof, I think Parhelion’s eyes are metallic pink. We used to have Copernicus and his eyes were pink too. I think there are two or three pink eyed unicorns floating around from the fantasy batch. So that’s a rare eye color! The four ‘rare’ eye colors seem to be metallic pink, metallic green, silver and dark (poad) blue. For example, Eidolon has silver. Tain and Tesla have metallic green. Narwhal has dark blue, and at least Parhelion and Copernicus have pink!

Edit: Red and orange aren’t common eye colors either. Forgot about those. Absinthe has orange.

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Wow! It’s Relic with orange eyes! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Yeah! Ceylon looks like Sunset and Relic..but with orange eyes. I had planned on trading her to someone, but that person didn’t really like her, and I fell in love with her. There are only 2 or 3 I’d trade her for, and I doubt their owners would give them up. No skin off my back though πŸ™‚

scenceable
                              Participant

Oooo Ceylon is pretty. If you should ever need to find a home for him… Kelpie would love a buddy! πŸ˜‰

Oh and Wocelof, I think Parhelion’s eyes are metallic pink. We used to have Copernicus and his eyes were pink too. I think there are two or three pink eyed unicorns floating around from the fantasy batch. So that’s a rare eye color! The four ‘rare’ eye colors seem to be metallic pink, metallic green, silver and dark (poad) blue. For example, Eidolon has silver. Tain and Tesla have metallic green. Narwhal has dark blue, and at least Parhelion and Copernicus have pink!

Edit: Red and orange aren’t common eye colors either. Forgot about those. Absinthe has orange.

I think on the livestream Chessie said there was only one with silver eyes. πŸ™‚

Bullsquid
                                Participant

I think on the livestream Chessie said there was only one with silver eyes. πŸ™‚

There were definitely two, at least: Eidolon and Delia. Maybe Chessie was referring to the fact that she only had one silver set left when she was picking for Eidolon?

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 257 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.