fbpx

Grab Bag Young Directory (formerly “Musical Unicorns”)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Directory (formerly “Musical Unicorns”)

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

On the far right hand side, second row there is a Purple colored Unicorn that looks like it has a blue mane, possible red stone with light yellow eyes. Was wondering who might have it and if they could take a better pic. Will go look see if it is up for trade if possible. Thanks.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

YAY! I suggested the name Richter ^_^ Glad it was used

*from Castlevania*

OMG Castlevania! My ex BF was obsessed with that game. I haven’t even heard the name of it in years.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

this is Brandy, she has blue/aqua eyes, a crystal neck jewel and a blue/greeny back stone and yes you have permission to put her on your website…

Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Pegasi1978
          Participant
            Hannah
            Participant

Thanks so much guys!! I promise I will get this updated soon πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skylover
              Participant

Here is Hibernal. The pictures are a bit misleading as this unicorn is purple with a blue mane (not black with hints of purple and blue) and gold and red dapples. My camera loves to eat purple. She is definitely one of the more unique “fantasy” type ones. I’ll see if taking her outdoors for pictures tomorrow helps.

Edit: Sunlight helped a little so here some better pictures. My camera is still eating the purple though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hannah
                Participant

The Directory has been updated!

Click here to check it out!

If you don’t see your unicorn and you DID give me permission to post your pictures, please shoot me a PM to remind me – I have a lot to do and inevitably some unis slip through the cracks ><

If you don't see your unicorn and you HAVE NOT given me permission to post your pictures but you would like them to be included, please post pictures in this thread, giving permission at that time – or feel free to email me!

Thanks πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Great job Hannah! It’s so nice to see them all side by side <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                    Participant

Ty! I love seeing them all together too ^^

Just wanted to mention that I DO know that I forgot to post pics of the following unis, so if you are the owner of any of these you need not remind me – I’ll get to it the next time I do a batch of them πŸ˜€

Balderdash
                      Forest
                      Lilly
                      Oceana

scenceable
                      Participant

The directory looks great so far! It’s so cool seeing them all together. They’re so sparkly. πŸ˜›

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

*SQUEEE!! SERGIO!! He looks like a Halloween Uni!! *grabby hands* I didn’t see him until I saw him in the directory. I wonder if I can find his owner and persuade that person to part with him *ponders*

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

His owner is right here, and for the right uni, he will. lol.

briteblades
                            Participant

Thank you for taking the time to put this together, Hannah! It’s no easy job! I love looking at them all together!

pony-up
                              Participant

Posting these pics for my friend who has Apuleius. He has brown eyes, a pink gem in his collar and a teal gem in his mane. Permission granted to use them in the directory πŸ™‚PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

pony-up
                                Participant

Kelpie here is going to be traded, and I’m sure his new owner will take better pics than I can in my hotel room, but for the directory I decided to post a couple pics for now πŸ™‚ He is a deep metallic blue with green mane and tail. He has white/silver eyes and olive green gems.PhotobucketPhotobucket

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 257 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.