fbpx

Grab Bag Young Directory (formerly “Musical Unicorns”)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Directory (formerly “Musical Unicorns”)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Click this link to go to the Grab Bag Uni Directory:

EDITED ON SEPT 16 2011:

Drudging this baby up again as we prepare for an onslaught of new GBY unicorn pictures and squee threads for the forum!

Please, if you would like your unicorn to be added to the directory (because yes, I WILL be updating it!!), please please please post pictures of the uni HERE in this thread (its fine if you post in 2 places, but it’s a pain for me to go through threads and try to find people’s unis when I’ve gotten permission to use their photos!) – the bigger, the better, you can even email them to me!

All I need is:

1. As many shots of your uni as you want! I take 5-6 of my own. Make them big!! If you want to send me the original (largest) photos I’d be happy to resize them for the directory for you ๐Ÿ™‚

2. The name of your unicorn, as shown on the felt pad!

3. The color( s ) of the gems and eyes in your uni – sometimes its hard to tell between things like light blue and periwinkle in photographs.

4. Permission to use your photos on my website (located at http://www.deadbunny.org/gby)!

I REALLY can’t wait to start updating the directory, and any help I can get would be SO awesome!! I will start PMing people if I don’t hear from them but it’s sooo helpful if people don’t mind making a little extra post here for me ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

Let’s see….

I got “Cyprus” and sent him up north to live with scenceable

Then fairyhearted passed the awesome “Durian” to me!

Then I sent “Grace” to Hannah…..

And last week I got “Armada” from Syn <3

and I have another one that might be going to a great new home……..
        To be continued……

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Emmaline came to me from fairyhearted as a purchase.

Orpheus came to me from the store, then he was sold to setsunawolf

Arion came to me from the store, and he was traded to fairyhearted for Pearl

Blaze came to me from the store and he’s definitely staying here!

Xanadu same as Blaze.

Nebula came to me from Hannah as a purchase.

Emmaline will probably go to someone else as soon as someone offers a suitable trade (i.e. a palomino or a buckskin. I have one too many grey appys and she isnt as good a match to my baby as Xanadu is)

scenceable
          Participant

I bought cyprus from skeeterdee. Then I have wisteria and adagio which were bought from the store. I’m too much of a hoarder to get rid or any ๐Ÿ™‚

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Indeed, cute idea!

I got my black and white spotted baby uni from Windstone and she went to live with WampusDragon

“Raven” came from fairyhearted

“Huckleberry” came from rockiit on ebay

and Ive got one mystery coming from Windstone that may go live with someone else

Jennifer
              Keymaster

This is a cool idea! I think it’d be neat to ‘tag’ the unicorns with a 100% removable tag (maybe just on a string around their neck?)… sort of like how they tag wild mammals to study their movements!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Hannah
                Participant

Hehe it was mostly Skeeter’s idea, she just had me start the thread XD
                  We were thinking of making a little chart so that we can see how many times some of them have changed hands, but we were going to wait for a bit so that more people have time to participate in the thread ๐Ÿ˜€

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

We thought it would be neat to see how much they’ve traveled! I know that I’ve become a lot more social since the youngs came out, I’ve been having a lot of fun swapping and chit-chatting with everyone! These grab bags turned out to be a great idea :bigsmile:

Bodine
                    Participant

Cute idea Hannah and Skeeterdee! ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

It’d be fun to send a “passport” with the unis and get it “stamped” (maybe a small sketch or something that represents the new owner)

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

Emmaline the appaloosa goes to setsunawolf.

Persephone the palomino comes to me! <3 Now I will have five pretty much permanent fixtures to my uni collection(I love the young unicorn sculpt, second only to the male sculpt). My five are Xanadu, Blaze, Pearl, Nebula and Persephone. The only thing that would make it complete is a buckskin like Duneflower or Dune.

Melody
                          Keymaster

We should of taken a group photo with their names so we know what these unicorns look like!

Hannah
                            Participant

Melody – I fully plan on making some sort of diagram for these, so we will be able to see what each unicorn looks like once that’s done ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m still hoping that more people will jump in and participate! In any case, I’ll likely start on this after my brother’s wedding this month!

siberakh1
                              Participant

I have “Majestic” coming from Jasmine.

I just received “Fuge” from skeeterdee.

I’m not sure how “Fuge” is supposed to be pronounced though and I’m unsure of the meaning. -fuge is a word suffix(as in centrifuge) meaning ‘to repel’. I thought it might be after the musical composition, but that’s spelled “fugue”, though the German spelling for fugue is also fuge (which would work beautifully for me as a German minor). I love him, but want to make sure I call him by his proper name, so he doesn’t get upset. ๐Ÿ™‚

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

I have Hyssop that came from Windstone (my unis dont travel much-they’re homebodies)

Melody and Hannah-that would be neat to see some kind of list of all the names with pictures attached ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 257 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.