Grab Bag question you asked on Facebook

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Grab Bag question you asked on Facebook

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

Ugh, I just saw your photo for the Bat-eared foxes on Facebook. For those of use who don’t use Facebook, but want to weigh in, I made this thread.

I’d love some regular production Bat-eared foxes painted in “normal”, but if they are on the back burner for a while, and you only want to use the sculpts for grab bags, then yes, I’d love some grab bag bat-eared foxes next instead of grab bag wolves.

Link to Facebook image:
      https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10675749_853401791366355_7332016609297488410_n.jpg?oh=12dc464892f18d4ba059277b0ff24f58&oe=54D98728&__gda__=1424426228_95c6dce8b601908c7e2c40227ddcb987

Skylover
      Participant

I would love to have a bat-eared fox. Normal or grab bag. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stormbreeze
        Participant

I would love a grab bag bat-eared fox, but even more than that, I would love a grab bag wolf. You could do them in black and white with a few simple metallic swirls here or there โ€“ wouldn’t that be pretty?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Kim
          Blocked

Oh I didn’t see the facebook post until you posted this here so thanks for doing that. I would love the bat eared foxes painted all different in grab bags like the other foxes. I love the Siamese looking ones, especially like the red or flame point looking one! I personally wouldn’t buy a wolf as I just like the foxes.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Prezaurian
            Participant

I mentioned on the FB post that racoon markings might be interesting…but it’s hard to keep up with FB posts sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜€

Landipan
              Participant

Hmmmm, I like both molds so it’s hard to choose which one I’d love more. Either way I hope I can snag one!

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ferlin1984
                Participant

Hmmmm, I like both molds so it’s hard to choose which one I’d love more. Either way I hope I can snag one!

Same here. I like the idea of grab bag bat eared foxes and wolves. Then I would have the whole family ๐Ÿ™‚ .

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

I’d love to see bat-ears as either GB or regular, I’d still like to see them as regular production too….

as far as wolves, I’d love to see more of those too….

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

jmoore
                    Participant

Personally, my vote is for wolves! ๐Ÿ™‚ But I know folks have been waiting for bat eared foxes, so that’s cool if you do a grab bag of them first.

etruscan
                      Participant

There is no rush for another Grab Bag anything as far as I am concerned. They have been coming quickly recently and I think I prefer once a quarter to once a month or six weeks, especially with all the new production and LP pieces that are going into the store.

Landipan
                        Participant

Also, I’d like to add, I’d love to see some pebbles in safari(Different wild animals etc.) colors eventually come around too!

*Formerly meowmix101
                          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Melody
                          Keymaster

There is no rush for another Grab Bag anything as far as I am concerned. They have been coming quickly recently and I think I prefer once a quarter to once a month or six weeks, especially with all the new production and LP pieces that are going into the store.

I’ve been trying to do a grab bag batch of something about once a month, but I do make an attempt to mix up the types of creatures, (and the price) from month to month so folks who only collect one thing or other can take a break!

Stormbreeze
                            Participant

I think you’ve been doing an amazing job. Are koi-rins also on that list of yours?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Sikek
                              Participant

I’ve been enjoying the sculpt and price variety recently. The grab bag pebbles have been great and much more affordable, but I still love the pricier grab bags when they come out too. *saving up for koirins when they are ready*

Bat-eared foxes or wolves both sound good to me.

etruscan
                                Participant

In my view, Grab Bags are not as special as they used to be. “Oh boy, another Grab Bag!” is shifting to “Oh man … another Grab Bag …” which is sad. I would much rather have production color red foxes, bat eared foxes, arctic foxes and wolves than have these pieces as Grab Bags (and this is even though I have accumulated a number of Arctic GBs).

However, it sounds as though most people are not suffering from Grab Bag Fatigue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.