fbpx

Grab Bag Poads

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Poads

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

*now my only concern is my little poad was order #6666 >) ; thats a disturbing order number to get right after christmas…* :((

I was right after you!! (6667) I giggled n told my family I was one off from an odd order number! o.o lol… Too bad there isn’t a Hades eyed poad(??) … I’d giggle bigtime if that happened to be the one you got from that order ## but I haven’t heard anything about Hades eyed poads, so you should be in the clear 😉

–I’m tempted to make a wish list, but alas I tend to be completely wrong when I guess off the class photo XD I tend to like totally different ones when close up-at home photos start popping up XD My baby should ship tomorrow, so hopefully he’ll get here Sat?! XD I’d hate to have to wait till Monday! lol

Sikek
      Participant

*checks order*

Ahh!

I’ve never got any of my top picks before either, but I’ve loved all my grabbags that I have received so far and wonder how I overlooked them before.

etruscan
        Participant

6664 is my number 🙂 I wonder if there are any orders earlier than Sikek’s?

Hannah
          Participant

Mine was 6651 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Hannah was on it! lol!

Hannah
              Participant

I smelled the Poads. It was like lilacs and earth mixed with lemongrass and sunshine.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

briteblades
                Participant

I smelled the Poads. It was like lilacs and earth mixed with lemongrass and sunshine.

I <3 this.

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

*giggle* I could believe this! 😉 <3

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

6694 for me =)

Bodine
                      Participant

#6646 for me 🙂 I was on email when notice came in.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

# 6669 for me!! Does that mean something that I have a 666 and then an upside down 6 LOLOL **HEAD SLAP**

Ahhh HECK!!! This means my Poad gonna bite me doesn’t it??? Either that or make noises at me that come from the other end…..off to get shark suit and gas mask just in case >>>>>> 🙂

Bodine
                        Participant

# 6669 for me!! Does that mean something that I have a 666 and then an upside down 6 LOLOL **HEAD SLAP**

Ahhh HECK!!! This means my Poad gonna bite me doesn’t it??? Either that or make noises at me that come from the other end…..off to get shark suit and gas mask just in case >>>>>> 🙂

Well you have swam with the sharks before so this shouldn’t be a problem for you. 😀 Maybe I will get lucky and get a store photo Poad.Maybe not.That’s the fun about grab bags hey? 😀

Bodine
                          Participant

Well you have swam with the sharks before so this shouldn’t be a problem for you. 😀 Careful that you have a snack ready when it pops out of the box…just in case. :bigsmile:
                            DF, I don’t have any luck getting the ones I want from the store either.Maybe this time I will get lucky and in that case,I want one from the store photo.Then again,maybe not.That’s the fun about grab bags though hey? 😀

like a box of chocolates.

*now my only concern is my little poad was order #6666 >) ; thats a disturbing order number to get right after christmas…* :((

I was right after you!! (6667) I giggled n told my family I was one off from an odd order number! o.o lol… Too bad there isn’t a Hades eyed poad(??) … I’d giggle bigtime if that happened to be the one you got from that order ## but I haven’t heard anything about Hades eyed poads, so you should be in the clear 😉

–I’m tempted to make a wish list, but alas I tend to be completely wrong when I guess off the class photo XD I tend to like totally different ones when close up-at home photos start popping up XD My baby should ship tomorrow, so hopefully he’ll get here Sat?! XD I’d hate to have to wait till Monday! lol

Here’s the Hades Eyed (not colored obviously) Poads I have found so far!!

young_poads_grab_bag_zps4caae323
                            HadesPoads_zpsbc8b7660

dragonshoard
                            Participant

Um, Hades Eyes are red cabochons without black centers. Now the baby ki-rin Hades has “regular” red eyes, but that is because they didn’t have red glass cabochons small enough. The poad eyes should be big enough to fit the red cabochons so a true ‘Hades-eyed’ poad would have red eyes without the black centers.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.