fbpx

Grab Bag Poads

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Poads

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Thank you Susie!! I’m so glad that you guys were able to get them in the store without a hitch this time πŸ™‚ I really like the calmness that this batch is going with – without people (including me, God knows!!) refreshing the store and waiting with bated breath for grab bags, the stress just melts away! Here’s hoping it was just as non-stressful for you guys at the factory!! Thank you for trying something new, and of course for being such an amazing staff <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Thank you Susie!! I’m so glad that you guys were able to get them in the store without a hitch this time πŸ™‚ I really like the calmness that this batch is going with – without people (including me, God knows!!) refreshing the store and waiting with bated breath for grab bags, the stress just melts away! Here’s hoping it was just as non-stressful for you guys at the factory!! Thank you for trying something new, and of course for being such an amazing staff <3

Ditto–although it probably helps that it’s the day after Christmas. And the last Poad batch went slower than the unis have too, didn’t they?

And Kiya, you & I almost always want the same ones. Why would this be any different? LOL

I’m amazed at the variety in this batch. I want twenty of them, all circled on my desk. Somehow I’m betting that won’t fly well with hubby though.

Hannah
      Participant

I’m amazed at the variety in this batch. I want twenty of them, all circled on my desk. Somehow I’m betting that won’t fly well with hubby though.

Can you imagine the looks Mignonne would be shooting you?
        “I WAS UNIQUE ONCE!” she screams. XD but I feel you. Want. ALL. The poads. πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

I never post “looking for ” posts for grab bags, but this is the exception.

I LOVE this Poad. I even picked out his eye color when I was at the factory last. If someone gets him and isn’t in love, please let me know! I’d be happy to trade a uni or poad for him.

Photobucket

If I get her, we can work something out! psssssst……I really want the penguin one at the bottom!!!!

Kiya
        Participant

Ditto–although it probably helps that it’s the day after Christmas. And the last Poad batch went slower than the unis have too, didn’t they?

And Kiya, you & I almost always want the same ones. Why would this be any different? LOL

Nor with mine. πŸ™‚ My poor unicorns are going to have to hide to avoid being traded for poads.

Kiya
          Participant

I never post “looking for ” posts for grab bags, but this is the exception.

I LOVE this Poad. I even picked out his eye color when I was at the factory last. If someone gets him and isn’t in love, please let me know! I’d be happy to trade a uni or poad for him.

Photobucket

If I get her, we can work something out! psssssst……I really want the penguin one at the bottom!!!!

Yay! Now, if I can just convince EVERYONE (except Jolie) that this was meant to be my poad… πŸ˜€

Can you imagine the looks Mignonne would be shooting you?
            “I WAS UNIQUE ONCE!” she screams. XD but I feel you. Want. ALL. The poads. πŸ˜€

Bwahahaha!

The frightening thing is, yes, yes I can picture this. LMAO

For those who have no idea what we’re talking about, Mignonne is the world’s grumpiest Poad. She’s out of the spring batch this year, and unlike all the sweet, adorable “almost smiling” poads that are out there, she has a perpetually cranky expression. This is her in the foreground, with her full size Black Peacock overseer behind for those who aren’t familiar with the size difference. The babies feel just a hair smaller overall than a baby uni, at least to me.:

Black Peacock Mama Poad & "Mignonne" (GBP spring 2012 batch)

And Kiya, my unis might be in danger too. At least, Mama Metallic Palomino might!

Kiya
            Participant

LOL!

Her expression SO reminds me of this: http://www.disapprovingrabbits.com/

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I was going to circle my favorites off the class photo, but I had a really hard time deciding! Haha, it’d be easier to circle the ones I don’t like =P I might have a PYO or two that’ll find themselves on the trade section soon….these little poads are gorgeous

Sikek
                Participant

My current top picks:

Photobucket

I especially like the tiger ones, the blue and gold, the red one with green eyes and the pink and yellow ^^

Erika
                  Participant

Got one! Total impulse buy too…

It was bad, but I’m still excited, so that’s good?

Melissa Bell
                    Participant

I just grabbed one; my first Poad and only second Windstone (we have a gold scratching dragon). Beginning of a new addiction, I’m afraid.

Heather
                      Participant

Happy dance! I got one! :bigsmile: And looking at the class photo, there are so many really lovely babies (Poadlets? Poadlings? Poadywogs?) in this batch–Melody, once again you’ve outdone yourself. πŸ™‚ I love how you just keep on coming up with more and more wonderful patterns, color combinations, juxtapositions of ideas. I’m really excited to have gotten one of the Grab Bag baby Poads at last, and even more so seeing how gorgeous they are in their photo. (And the social Fuzzies joining in the spiral formation are a nice touch.)

Folks are pointing out favorites, but that’s a toughie–I love everybody in the photo from about 9 o’clock clear around to 3 o’clock, and half of the rest! πŸ˜€

Zloy720
                        Participant

I was way glad I checked my email right after I got the restock notice. Pure luck but was finally able to get my first grab bag and poad! So excited! There wasn’t a single one that I wouldn’t love to get! Can’t wait until he/she arrives. :love:

This was so much easier and fun than the past grab bag unicorns. I think it really helped that the notification email was the only warning that they had been released and that the timer was longer for checking out. I had no server or website crashes this time like I did with the unicorns. So happy!

*now my only concern is my little poad was order #6666 >) ; thats a disturbing order number to get right after christmas…* :((

Nabbed one, and my husband even thought they were so cute he got himself one! D: I love them all, but the one he likes is the tigerstripey one I’ve got circled, and then I LOVE the purple-blue-black one behind him, and I kinda love that leafy one too! Our Sugar Plum Poads are going to have little poadettes to rear!

Photobucket

I should have never gotten him started on dragons, now he’s got several of his own, and now he’s in Poad territory.

AND we might have put an Emerald pea fledge in the checkout with his poadette. D: it’s becoming a problem!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.