fbpx

Grab Bag Poads ETA

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Poads ETA

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

We forgot that these need “poad™ cards”. We won’t be able to finish those till tomorrow!

Thank you for the update!

LadyFirebird
      Participant

We forgot that these need “poad™ cards”. We won’t be able to finish those till tomorrow!

Waaaaaah! I’ll be out all day tomorrow–probably won’t get home until close to 10PM! :((

Oh well–you’ll be painting more of these in the future, won’t you Melody?

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Yay! I can breath a sigh of relief. Thanks for the update Melody :).

Thanks for letting us know! 🙂 Now I can get some things done around here. LOL!

LuvsDragons
          Participant

Thank you for the update! I hope I am around when they come out! 🙂

Ann

Thank you for the heads up! I’ll stop jumping every time I get an e-mail.

Kiya
              Participant

Just sell’em without the cards and put ’em in the box later!

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Just sell’em without the cards and put ’em in the box later!

That would have worked! There would have been just a delay in shipping. Oh well, Melody made the announcement already and it wouldn’t be fair to those who stopped watching for them.

Someone will try to watch to me–I sure hope I can get one!

Adaneth
                  Participant

Oh! I’m so relieved they didn’t sell out while I was gone. Hurrah! 🙂

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Price yet?? I had myself talked out of them until my mom told me she could loan me some monies if I decide to go for them (BVP Mother Dragon surprise killed my allowance for the next couple weeks) … Really wanna be able to mull over how much they are going to be, preferably with actual time to think on it..

and/or is there a plan for GB uni’s (Young or Baby) in the nearish future? If so I will just hold out ’till then!

Kiya
                      Participant

At a guess (and this is JUST a guess) I’d say the poads will end up between $125-$135.

Grab bag babies, maybe. Grab bag youngs – didn’t someone say they were finally running low on young horns? So probably no more of those for awhile?

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I’d be really happy with another batch of GB baby unis.. though I’d really like to see a batch like the older batches, these wild ones are fun, but I really, really love the older ones.. and I know I’m not the only one who would love to see the older style come back (At the price they were before as well)

Either that or normal *other* animal colors (More tigers, zebras, leopard, cuttlefish, wild bird colors, butterflies.. etc) if they held the kind of detail this last batch did I’d pay the $98 again for them..

I dunno.. I’m up in the air right now, (Very obviously, lol)… if I knew what was coming I could better judge what to do now, lol .. maybe my smart move would be to wait for GB unis again, since those are what I *really* want

Kiya
                          Participant

I don’t know that the lower priced grab bags will come back. I’m pretty sure they under-priced the old batches. I’d expect even the horse colors would stay at the higher price point (though, I don’t make the rules! Just a guess!)

Realistically – I don’t think the majority of people trade unicorns for poads. If you’re looking for trading fodder, you’re probably better off waiting.

I would tend to agree with Kiya that you’re better off waiting if you are buying strictly as trading fodder. The poads don’t seem quite as popular as the unis–just look at the numbers: the livestreams had fewer attendees, and the number of people “hovering” on the site today waiting for the release was right around 130 all day. By contrast, the day of the CandyCorns release, the average was over 200, and I think the highest spike I saw was around 260. That’s just plain a lot more people interested in unis.

I’m in on this one not to trade for something else, but because I’ve had an attachment to hand sized birds (and bird-like things) forever, so it fits me. But if I were looking for something to trade or use as a sweetener in a trade for a larger piece, this probably wouldn’t be it.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.