fbpx

Grab Bag Poads ETA

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Poads ETA

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Any updates on when to watch for these guys? It’s a Friday and I was thinking of actually going out for once tonight.

Hannah
      Participant

T_T I work at a theatre and we have a sold out house tonight for a live event.. I’m really scared that I’m going to miss these guys :/

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

The Olive Garden commercials have been taunting us all week, I’d hate to miss something awesome just for a big bowl of gnocchi soup, LOL. :bigsmile:

What?! You all are thinking of leaving the house at a time like this?!?! ๐Ÿ˜‰

LOL–an approximate time would be good here too, even if it’s a “between 4 and 7” or some such. That way I can stop flipping out every time the phone tells me I have a message. (For those of you of a certain age, it’s the ‘whoop whoop’ sound from the Addams Family–the original series–with Morticia going, “Ah, the mail’s in. Funny the first time…not so much when I’m only half awake!)

Melody
          Keymaster

They won’t go into the store today. I decided to paint another 30 or so. These wont be ready till next week. It is possible the first 80 will go into the store tomorrow, but I am not sure.
            Susie will give you a heads up.

Kiya
            Participant

They won’t go into the store today. I decided to paint another 30 or so. These wont be ready till next week. It is possible the first 80 will go into the store tomorrow, but I am not sure.
              Susie will give you a heads up.

Thanks, Melody! I can venture off to sushi without fear! ๐Ÿ™‚

Misty
              Participant

Do we know how much the price is going up yet? (if it is?)

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Oh thank goodness! I am stuck at work and I was scared I’d miss them myself x.x

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Adaneth
                  Participant

Yay! I’m delighted you’re painting more–they’re gorgeous!

Does this mean there’s a shot at a max of 2/customer instead of 1, or am I just dreaming? :love:

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Good to know they’re not going in today, I’m really wishing you’d put ’em in after the first of the month, but that’s just me, lol.. I might stand a chance then! lol.. right now, not standing as much of a chance at affording them! It would be really nice to know if they’re going up in price and by how much?? I can mull over the price better than than freaking out while the store is selling out in minutes as to if this is a good idea or not, lol… Much more than their current price and I def can’t afford them right now… *sad* lol

Melody
                      Keymaster

Good to know they’re not going in today, I’m really wishing you’d put ’em in after the first of the month, but that’s just me, lol.. I might stand a chance then! lol.. right now, not standing as much of a chance at affording them! It would be really nice to know if they’re going up in price and by how much?? I can mull over the price better than than freaking out while the store is selling out in minutes as to if this is a good idea or not, lol… Much more than their current price and I def can’t afford them right now… *sad* lol

I don’t know what the final price will be, but I will try to remember to announce the price before they go in the store.
                        Looks like they won’t go in untill next week.. I want to finish the rest of them, and we are out of pads! Gotta get some laser cut.

scenceable
                        Participant

I don’t know what the final price will be, but I will try to remember to announce the price before they go in the store.
                          Looks like they won’t go in untill next week.. I want to finish the rest of them, and we are out of pads! Gotta get some laser cut.

Does this mean there might be a livestream next week? :O

Hannah
                          Participant

This is the best news ever!!! We are swamped here with a live event all weekend, and next week will be nice and slow so I’ll be able to grab one ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks Melody!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

Thanks for the heads up on the price! ๐Ÿ™‚ If I know a head of time, I can see if I can borrow monies to pay for it with until I has more monies after the first of the month XD lol… What have you done to me??! ;p hahaha, seriously, I plan my spending money around Windstones now haha

etruscan
                              Participant

Thanks for the heads up on the price! ๐Ÿ™‚ If I know a head of time, I can see if I can borrow monies to pay for it with until I has more monies after the first of the month XD lol… What have you done to me??! ;p hahaha, seriously, I plan my spending money around Windstones now haha

It’s like they say – Windstones really are addictive. First a baby unicorn (that can’t hurt anything) … then a Grab Bag Poad (just this one and then I’ll stop) … and next thing you know you are into the hard stuff and trying to pay for a Lap Dragon and an Emperor!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.