Grab bag Pebble Cats?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Grab bag Pebble Cats?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I’d like to know too, for I really don’t want to miss out on these guys. I just fear them being listed in October while I am in Japan…:(

I have finished painting the next batch of GB fat cats (fat cats with fish-backs), they still need to be inspected and stamped, then into the store they go. Sometime next week prob’ly.
      These are the round bottomed fat cats that we cast a couple years ago,so no pads. -And once again, this is a “no nitpicking” edition.

Melody
      Keymaster

A Cheshire fat cat!

I immediately pictured one painted like “the Joker”… ew

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Awe! Fishy Cats!! They sound awesome! ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mercury Star
          Participant

Yay, Fishy cats… hope I can catch one! *gets his net out*

Pheonixxfoxx
            Participant

I’d like to know too, for I really don’t want to miss out on these guys. I just fear them being listed in October while I am in Japan…:(

I have finished painting the next batch of GB fat cats (fat cats with fish-backs), they still need to be inspected and stamped, then into the store they go. Sometime next week prob’ly.
              These are the round bottomed fat cats that we cast a couple years ago,so no pads. -And once again, this is a “no nitpicking” edition.

Awesome, thank you so much!! I’ll watch my e-mail like a hawk…:D

My Dad visited today for my b-day, which is actually tomorrow. He too is an artist, his Dad (my Grandfather was an art professor) and I showed him the COAs that I have with doodles you did, he was very impressed.

Landipan
              Participant

Wow, you guys get it done fast! I guess I can hope that the next GB foxes are going to be next and coming soon! May I ask if the Bat eared foxes are being painted soon too?

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kim
                Blocked

Oh those sound cool. Will be neat to see them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Pheonixxfoxx
                  Participant

Wow, you guys get it done fast! I guess I can hope that the next GB foxes are going to be next and coming soon! May I ask if the Bat eared foxes are being painted soon too?

I’m really looking forward tot he GB Red Foxes. Not sure when they will be done though? Them and the Fat Cats are the ones I worry about missing out on the most!

Stormbreeze
                    Participant

They won’t be too much more expensive than the lady cats, will they? I fear I may not save up enough in time.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Melody
                      Keymaster

They won’t be too much more expensive than the lady cats, will they? I fear I may not save up enough in time.

I never have any idea how much these will be, I don’t set the prices…but they will be more than the natural lady cats, because they were all hand brush painted in addition to airbrushing.

Stormbreeze
                        Participant

That makes sense.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Melody
                          Keymaster

I’m really looking forward tot he GB Red Foxes. Not sure when they will be done though? Them and the Fat Cats are the ones I worry about missing out on the most!

I will probably start on foxes this week, Tues.( Taking a day off!!) We’ve cast about 100 of each species, sooo they should be out next month* sometime. Maybe.
                            *EDIT* I mean this month! Sept.

Pheonixxfoxx
                            Participant

I will probably start on foxes this week, Tues.( Taking a day off!!) We’ve cast about 100 of each species, sooo they should be out next month sometime. Maybe.

Don’t blame you for taking a day off. Oh dear, looks like I will probably miss the GB Red Foxes then…

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

SmileyWooooo, I’m excited to see this class photo!! Smiley

Dandr13
                                Participant

How goes the production of ‘crazy’ cats?

Well these guys turned out not crazy, but mostly fishy. I started painting “Fat cats”, and they lend themselves so well to having pictures on their backs, that they all ended up as canvases for images of some kind, rather than say, zebra stripes or something. So, we got a good sized batch of GB fish cats. Almost every cat has either a koi, fancy goldfish or Betta on them. There are a few with forest scenes, but those are rare.

I like the idea of having the fish on their backs where they can’t reach them. Those guys are big enough without the extra food. 🙂 The fish wouldn’t last long anywhere else.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.