Grab bag Pebble Cats?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Grab bag Pebble Cats?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

Good day Miss Melody (or any of the Windstone Staff),

Will there be grab bag pebble cats coming out soon? I heard about them on Facebook as well as the forum; it’s all very exciting.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Melody
      Keymaster

Good day Miss Melody (or any of the Windstone Staff),

Will there be grab bag pebble cats coming out soon? I heard about them on Facebook as well as the forum; it’s all very exciting.

Yes, I just finished painting a GB of about 115 natural cat colored pebble lady cats. I still have about a hundred unpainted ones left, and about 200 unpainted “fat cats”.
        These are the left over castings from when we first tried to produce these pebbles. These won’t have pads, so no nitpicking about messy bottoms. These castings may have a few tiny pinholes in them, but they are other wise pretty good .

Maybe I’ll do a batch of “crazy cats” too…

Amber
        Participant

Exciting! I would be interested in a crazy cat (and a natural colored one as well)

Dandr13
          Participant

Yay!!! Kitties, Kitties, Kitties!!!!! I love the pebble cats, in any color. Thanks for the hard work Melody, all your grab bags are outstanding.

Scathach
            Participant

I just finished painting a GB of about 115 natural cat colored pebble lady cats. I still have about a hundred unpainted ones left, and about 200 unpainted “fat cats”.

These are the left over castings from when we first tried to produce these pebbles. These won’t have pads, so no nitpicking about messy bottoms. These castings may have a few tiny pinholes in them, but they are other wise pretty good .

Maybe I’ll do a batch of “crazy cats” too…

Yay! This is wonderful news. Thank you 🙂

Life is beautiful.

dragonmedley
              Participant

A Cheshire fat cat!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kelsey
                Participant

A Cheshire fat cat!

Oh, I want, I want, I want!!!

Prezaurian
                  Participant

Yay! I love kitties so maybe for once I’ll participate in a grab bag sale. 🙂

Stormbreeze
                    Participant

Great! Thank you so much, Miss Melody, for answering my question. I hope crazy cats come out too, because I do tend to like sparkles.
                      I wonder if the crazy cats will be fats or ladies.

Stormbreeze
                      Participant

How goes the production of ‘crazy’ cats?

Prezaurian
                        Participant

Good question! I am most interested because I missed out on the lady cats.

Pheonixxfoxx
                          Participant

I’d like to know too, for I really don’t want to miss out on these guys. I just fear them being listed in October while I am in Japan…:(

Kim
                            Blocked

Are crazy cats like colourful lady cats or what are they? I like colourful ones or sparkly ones or both!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stormbreeze
                              Participant

I think they’re fat cats? Is that right?

Melody
                                Keymaster

How goes the production of ‘crazy’ cats?

Well these guys turned out not crazy, but mostly fishy. I started painting “Fat cats”, and they lend themselves so well to having pictures on their backs, that they all ended up as canvases for images of some kind, rather than say, zebra stripes or something. So, we got a good sized batch of GB fish cats. Almost every cat has either a koi, fancy goldfish or Betta on them. There are a few with forest scenes, but those are rare.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.