Grab Bag Cougars are in the store Now!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Cougars are in the store Now!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Here’s a link to the Grab Bag section: https://windstoneeditions.com/product-category/grab-bags/

Lulu
      Blocked

I decided to try for a giraffe, put it in my cart as soon as I got the email, then realized I had to update my address on here and when I went to check out it said the giraffes were no longer available. It’s doing it again, letting too many people put them in their carts at once instead of holding them for people who got them first.

etruscan
        Participant

Can’t you update your address during the checkout process?

When I looked a few minutes ago the Giraffes weren’t sold out yet. Some were still sitting in carts and may reappear.

Natasha
          Participant

Keep hanging around. They are not listed as sold out yet. One can still drop out of someoneā€™s cart!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mary
            Participant

The giraffes are still in carts because it’s not letting us checkout. Even though we have giraffe in cart, it’s saying error message

“Sorry, we do not have enough “Cougar – Grab Bag (Giraffe)” in stock to fulfill your order (0 available). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.”

I snagged a fantasy also, and have both sitting in my cart but it’s saying I can’t checkout due to cart error above. Yikes

My timer’s getting close to expiring. I’ll likely have to checkout without the giraffe so I don’t lose the fantasy

Pegasi1978
              Participant

*Sigh* Why did it have to be this week? My husband and I both get paid next week. Maybe there will still be some come next Thursday.

Kim
                Blocked

I put a giraffe in my cart too and was thinking about it and then it did the same thing. So I took it out and just got a fantasy. I did like the rainbow giraffes but I’m okay not getting one if others really want them. Hope you can get one Mary. If not people may have to drop them from their carts and add them again.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                  Participant

I emptied my cart to restart my cart timer, saw that a giraffe came available, it added it into my cart, and then again, when I go to checkout it says there’s insufficient quantity. I think it might be a bug in the software

Mary
                    Participant

Same thing again, I deleted the cougars in my cart, saw that a giraffe was available, it gave me a message that it added it to my cart, but won’t allow me to checkout.

anyone have any suggetions?

Syn
                      Participant

Mary: I put a giraffe into my cart and then added a fantasy. I IMMEDIATELY tried to pay for them and was told there was an error in my cart; the giraffe was not available even though it showed in my cart. I waited maybe two minutes and again tried to pay. That time it went through for both of them.

Keep that cart as long as possible, and keep trying to pay. You might get through, as I did. If not, at least the fantasy cougars are still available if you have to start over.

Mary
                        Participant

Syn, same thing with mine. It shows items in my cart but just won’t allow me to checkout. I’m trying again with a different browser.

Mary
                          Participant

Same exact problem with Firefox browser. I thought it might’ve been the browser, but getting the same scenario of error messages although it puts it into my cart. Just won’t allow checkout

Mary
                            Participant

Syn, keep trying. The 15th time was a charm for me. Finally complete the transaction. Whew…..

Kim
                              Blocked

Yeah it did this before with the young unicorns too. There is a glitch in the software or a website issue or something. Maybe message Susie about it and keep trying. Hopefully it will work at some point.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Syn
                                Participant

I am not an IT person, but it seems like it works like being put on hold for a telephone call and being told your call will be taken in the order it was received. As people kick an item out of their carts, you move up AS LONG AS you keep your cart open. Once you close that cart out, you go to the end of the line.

Since items can be held up to 45 minutes, you need to be patient and keep trying to pay.

Congrats, Mary. I’m glad you got finally got through.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.