fbpx

going to be MIA for a lil while.

Home Forums Miscellany Community going to be MIA for a lil while.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Just want people to know I’m going to be inactive for a lil while.

My bf for two n a half years (and man I thought I’d spend the rest of my life with) left me yesterday. I’m not handling it very well right now… not only did I lose him and the life I so badly wanted to live w him, this also takes away two kids I love like they’re my own. I lost my family 🙁

How does one fight for something that doesn’t want to be fought for?
      Or let go of something that I wouldn’t let go of in a million years?

I might check up on here some, but I need time to try and figure out how to survive this… i’ve been hurt before, but nothing could have prepared me for this.

Carolyn
      Participant

Oh so sorry to hear that . My heart goes out to you . Men ! He broke up with you . Did he even think of the kids who love you too . They will be hurting too . Rest relax and it’s not you , he’s the one who has a problem .

Kiya
        Participant

I’m so sorry, hon. You know where to find me if you need anything. *HUGS*

Sooo sorry that this is happening to you. There are simply not any words that I can use to take away any of the anguish you feel but know that my heart goes out to you and I can understand what you are going through. I PM’d ya. Take care of you! 🙂

dragonmedley
          Participant

Oh no! I’m so sorry…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Kaytana darlin’ I’m so very sorry. I’m sorta dealing with a similar situation; it hurts and it hurts bad… When the person you think you’ll spend the rest of your life with just up and says he’s done it really stinks. He has no idea what he’s done to you and what he’s doing to your kids (they are your kids!) Those kids love you and need you. It’s not right for him to just rip them away from you! I don’t know if you’ve read the bible or not, but there’s a verse that says that “in the last days men will become lovers of themselves” (2 Timothy 3:1-5). They will care only for themselves and nothing for those around them. Kinda scary to see actual proof of that happening… Check in when you can. Everyone here is here for you. They/we are a HUGE support. I’m feeling easier with some of my decisions because of the support I’ve received here. Shoot me a pm if you need to vent. Seriously, I mean it. Huge hugs for you darlin’. Fight for your sweet babies. You have some rights to them since you’ve been a big part of their lives. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Pray for peace for your heart and guidance for your soul. God knows you and loves you and will look out for you. Luvs ya!

twindragonsmum

tdm

So sorry, sweetie! Hugs! Wish there was something we could do. Just take it a day at a time.

Kyrin

Riversgrace
              Participant

Text me! You should still have my number!

Scathach
                Participant

I am so sorry to hear this. I don’t have words other than that. Hugs and thinking of you.

Life is beautiful.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

awr, sorry to hear that….really sucks when it’s just him but must be harder with the kids being taken away too…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Misty
                    Participant

Sorry to hear this Kaytana 🙁 I hope things start looking up for you soon hun! HUGS

diane
                      Participant

So Sorry “HUGS”

Bodine
                        Participant

So very sorry Kaytana but just remember,you were a kicka$$ person before him and you will be a more improved kicka$$ person now that he is gone.I know this sounds hard but lift your beautiful head,put on a smile,turn the page and embrace your new life.I know it takes time but the sooner you can do this and realize just how special you are and it is HIS loss more,the sooner you will see and all things must pass.Life must move forward.
                          As for the babies,I have no words about that that will help you.
                          Same goes for you TDM.I missed your post and I am sooo very sorry for not being there for you.If you need me,I am here.Please forgive my oversight.HUGS

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Katherine
                          Participant

I am so sorry. 🙁 I cannpt imagine..and I hope that things do get better. 🙁

Grayfire_artz
                            Participant

Hugs* hot tea and long walks :/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.