fbpx

Gifting Holiday dragons and Holly Dragons from Dragcave

Home Forums Miscellany Community Gifting Holiday dragons and Holly Dragons from Dragcave

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Okay, I lied-I made myself available. πŸ˜› So, I will breed them, and hold on to a couple for anyone. If no one PM’s me in a couple days, I will abandon them. πŸ™‚

Jerusha
      Participant

I am torn on the Pumpkin eggs. I **really** want a Purebred pumpkin (2nd gen). But I hear most pumpkin X pumpkin mates refuse each other. So I am wondering if I should just grab what I can get? And I have nothing of value to trade anyways… just I O U’s of my silver and gold hatchlings’ future eggs. (Two of which are already spoken for.) As it is I have no holiday dragons yet of any kind.

Well, I’m scroll-locked until super late tomorrow night anyways, so I guess I have some time to contemplate my options…

Good luck with the grabbin’s, everyone! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Jerusha wrote:

I am torn on the Pumpkin eggs. I **really** want a Purebred pumpkin (2nd gen). But I hear most pumpkin X pumpkin mates refuse each other. So I am wondering if I should just grab what I can get?

I would grab what you can get as I honestly don’t think you can get a purebred pumpkin.

Once my pumpkin is available to breed I’ll give it a try. I’m kind of wishing I hadn’t frozen pumpkin hatchlings last year so I could have more to breed. I’m also regretting not attempting breedings with my pygmies sooner because I had no time to get a new CB mate for my picky pumpkin girl who didn’t like my male pygmy.

Thank you for posting the different Holidays! Although I could swear I thought I saw a black sweetling? :scratch:

I’ll take one if anyone else doesn’t claim one. I’m not a serious collector, so if anyone wants it, go ahead. πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
          Participant

You might have seen a black sweetling. Those were given to people who lost their original eggs through a glitch. If the black sweetling (egg or hatchling) was traded to someone who hadn’t lost their eggs it turned pink; in the same manner if someone traded a pink sweetling to someone who had lost their eggs in the glitch, they turned black.

Rachel
            Participant

I also have Snow Angels I can (I hope) breed for people for the holidays.
              I might take someone up on the pumpkin offer. I don’t have any.

Jerusha
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Jerusha wrote:

I am torn on the Pumpkin eggs. I **really** want a Purebred pumpkin (2nd gen). But I hear most pumpkin X pumpkin mates refuse each other. So I am wondering if I should just grab what I can get?

I would grab what you can get as I honestly don’t think you can get a purebred pumpkin.

Once my pumpkin is available to breed I’ll give it a try. I’m kind of wishing I hadn’t frozen pumpkin hatchlings last year so I could have more to breed. I’m also regretting not attempting breedings with my pygmies sooner because I had no time to get a new CB mate for my picky pumpkin girl who didn’t like my male pygmy.

Well, I stalked the AP and managed to grab a 2nd gen non-purebred pumpkin as it was passing through.

Then I hung out on chat a looong time and finagled a PureBred Pumpkin πŸ˜† YAY!!!!!!!

Katherine
                Participant

Woot! One successful drop and one that failed. πŸ™ If anyone needs help catching new eggs let me know, I will be off until tonight! πŸ™‚

Rachel
                  Participant

Eagle gave me a beautiful pumpkin egg. I’m so happy! Thank you!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.