Gifting Holiday dragons and Holly Dragons from Dragcave

Home Forums Miscellany Community Gifting Holiday dragons and Holly Dragons from Dragcave

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Hey, i thought this deserved a new topic, but I wanted to let everyone here know, who collects dragons from Dragcave (a virtual dragon pet site), that I will be able to breed all of my holiday dragons and I want to gift the eggs, but to the Windstone people first. πŸ˜› I have all except for the Holly’s.
      Now, in reference to the Holly’s, I was hoping that someone on this forum had one and would be willing to gift one to me? I understand the demand, and I hope no one is annoyed by this, but if you or someone you know (I sound like a medication commercial) would like to gift a Holly, please consider me. πŸ˜€ Anyway, just post here or PM me. πŸ™‚

Katherine
      Participant

Rachel
        Participant

Sweet! Unfortunately, I don’t have any Holly’s to trade you. I would love a Yulebuck, though. I just have last year’s Holiday critter. Let me know if there’s anything I can trade you, instead. Maybe a Sweetling around Valentine’s Day?

Katherine
          Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Sweet! Unfortunately, I don’t have any Holly’s to trade you. I would love a Yulebuck, though. I just have last year’s Holiday critter. Let me know if there’s anything I can trade you, instead. Maybe a Sweetling around Valentine’s Day?

Sure! I would love to give you a Yulebuck. πŸ™‚ I don’t need a Sweetling, but thank you anyway. πŸ™‚ No need for anything in return, I would love to just give some holiday dragons to those here, because no one bites on this forum, and it seems that many people DO bite on the Dragcave forum! lol I know what it is like to want a dragon really bad, but it seems to never reach your fingers. (Holly) So, I wanted to give as well!!

Rachel
            Participant

Thank you! Hopefully, the AP will be sufficiently full to keep from being sniped. If I get wind of any Holly’s, I’ll send them your way. I can live without one, for now.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Like you the only holiday dragon I’m missing is the Holly. I’ll gladly breed my dragons for dropping (if the cooperate) as well.

I can even bite with vampires on a regular basis. In fact my all but one of my vampires will be ready for biting the day before Halloween.

Jerusha
                Participant

I would love any of the Holiday Dragons, especially Sweetlings and Snow Angels.

I probably don’t have anything cool to trade, but I have a couple vamps who can bite, and I’d be happy to breed anything on my scroll for you. Most of mine are CaveBorn, so the pairs will give you Pure Breds. You can PM me here or on the DC forum (my username there is “jerusha” also) and let me know if you might be able to gift me one squeek*
                  And thank you for the generous notice!

Katherine
                  Participant

Jerusha wrote:

I would love any of the Holiday Dragons, especially Sweetlings and Snow Angels.

I probably don’t have anything cool to trade, but I have a couple vamps who can bite, and I’d be happy to breed anything on my scroll for you. Most of mine are CaveBorn, so the pairs will give you Pure Breds. You can PM me here or on the DC forum (my username there is “jerusha” also) and let me know if you might be able to gift me one squeek*
                    And thank you for the generous notice!

Sure! No trades, just gifts. πŸ™‚ Sweetling-no problem, but the only problem with the snowangel is that I need one hatchling. So, I am assuming a multiple clutch will be bred, if so, I have to catch you withing an hour of the rest being auto-abandoned. Unless, I can breed them twice (I might be able to).

I have a sticky-note next to my computer to keep track of the ones people want. πŸ™‚ I will Pm those who want them as soon as they are able to breed (I might Pm a little earlier) πŸ™‚

Katherine
                    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Like you the only holiday dragon I’m missing is the Holly. I’ll gladly breed my dragons for dropping (if the cooperate) as well.

I can even bite with vampires on a regular basis. In fact my all but one of my vampires will be ready for biting the day before Halloween.

that is nice of you as well! the holiday ones seem to hit right after the other. Good luck getting a Holly! You have been a part f the site for a long time as well. πŸ™‚

Bob

I’m willing to breed mine too if somwone can walk me through the process

I need the Holly one too

Jerusha
                        Participant

Since I have failed catching a couple eggs trying to do multiple self-refreshing pages on Firefox, my computer-savvy husband is making a program for Google Chrome that will make it super easy (and likely) to catch eggs/hatchlings. All we’ll have to do is add the program to Google Chrome, click on its icon, enter the egg/hatchie code, and it will open page/s that auto-refresh on the correct link (without having to copy/paste anything). So catching will be very convenient through Chrome!

I will keep you guys updated on the progress – it’s past the first stage of coding now and will be ready for certain by Halloween (for all you holiday traders). WOO HOO!!!!

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

From the newest news post!

Quote:

Pumpkin dragons are now breedable and will be breedable until November 1st. Remember that there was no limit on these dragons, and that carries over to this year. In the words of the pumpkin dragon’s creator, Christmas and Valentine’s Day are about giving, but Halloween is about grabbing as much candy for yourself as you can.

I can’t breed my pumpkins until tomorrow and even then only one of my pumpkins likes it’s pygmy mate…the other refused when I tested for the first time last week.

Holiday?? :scratch: Any Halloween examples or St. Patrick’s?

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

I don’t have Christmas 2007, but I do have every holiday since then.

Christmas 2008 – “Yulebuck” (all male species)
                              Christmas 2009 – “Snow Angel” (all female species) There are two other wing types of this little girl…solid/mostly white and red/green/gold striped

Halloween 2008 – Vampire (reproduce through bite action all year round) Female Male
                              Hallowen 2009 – “Pumpkin” (only breed with Pygmy – heard most pumpkin x pumpkin crosses refuse)

Valentine 2009 – (all female species)
                              Valentine 2010 – “Sweetlings” (all male species)

Katherine
                              Participant

Yes! i will try top breed my pumpkins tomorrow (I am scroll locked) πŸ™ So, if anyone wants any pumpkin eggs, let me know!! πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.