fbpx

GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    Pheonixxfoxx
    Participant

Well, SO’s is still listed as delayed, but I received a Surprise Wolf and Fox from my mom! She’s a cream, dark chocolate brown, and light reddish brown husky. Her face looks like the foam on a coffee drink! The wolf is gorgeous and has really pretty marks on her face, but she’s not what I’m looking for. She is up for trade, and I would Ideally like a Dark Grey, a Black, a German Shepard, or a Merle. Please get in touch if she speaks to you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love yours, very gorgeous! If only I had gotten the dark grey instead of Rodney, LOL!!

pegasus4240
      Participant

It’s interesting when you see pictures of a piece and it just doesn’t excite you or make you want the piece, but when you get one in your hands, in person and then it’s true love.

I was on the fence about the wolves. Skipped the first batch. Wasn’t too excited about this one. Thought the ivory was okay. Nice even. And then, if we ordered, we’d get a special Valentine Fuzzy, oh boy! Love Fuzzies..just HAVE to have one, so I hit the order button for a GB wolf. Well, thank you Fuzzy. I love this sculpt. 🙂

I am unable to take pics, but I got a tri-color masked wolf with gold eyes and soft brown spots. She is gorgeous. Thanks for listening to my ramble. 🙂 Hopefully, I can snag an ivory one before they sell out.

-- Angie

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Here is my lil beauty! 🙂 She’s just gorgeous! and I didn’t even notice until I took her outside to photograph her.. but her eyes are actually copper with a lil highlight of gold in them (Nice touch, Mel!)

Now what I can’t help but giggle at, after seeing a photo of the batch, I figured my odds seemed pretty good to get one completely different than my originals.. XD As beautiful as this girl is, she is *so close* to my original silver grey! So I’m putting my new lil beauty up for trade 🙂

My Original:

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

It’s interesting when you see pictures of a piece and it just doesn’t excite you or make you want the piece, but when you get one in your hands, in person and then it’s true love.

I was on the fence about the wolves. Skipped the first batch. Wasn’t too excited about this one. Thought the ivory was okay. Nice even. And then, if we ordered, we’d get a special Valentine Fuzzy, oh boy! Love Fuzzies..just HAVE to have one, so I hit the order button for a GB wolf. Well, thank you Fuzzy. I love this sculpt. 🙂

I am unable to take pics, but I got a tri-color masked wolf with gold eyes and soft brown spots. She is gorgeous. Thanks for listening to my ramble. 🙂 Hopefully, I can snag an ivory one before they sell out.

Heh, I understand 😉 When I first saw them I knew I was going to like them, but when I got them in person on the first batch, it went from liked to absolute love – They’ve been one of my fave Windstone sculpt’s since! Which is impressive from a dragon fan 😉 hehe – I’m glad you got one! Sounds like a pretty lil one too!

Rusti
            Participant

OK, I’ll admit, this is the first time I’ve been actually disappointed to unwrap my GB. I had my heart set on a GSD colored wolf, but I got a gray one instead.

Below are some of the ones I’d like to trade for. I’ll list all of this in the trades section shortly.

pipsxlch
              Participant

I didn’t get one, but I love yours, Rusti, KatyanaPhoenix, and Bodine. If I had, I’d want a wolfy looking one, and they’re perfect. For all I’ve had blue merle Australian Shepherds my whole life, the merles just don’t sing to me.

Rusti
                Participant

Oh yes, she’s very pretty in her own right, she’s just not what I was hoping for.

Kim
                  Blocked

PrairieVixen, I love both of yours! I am glad I ordered an ivory one now. Stormbreeze, yours is gorgeous too! I am hoping for something like a red or sandy one or merle with blue eyes! Mine should be here next week sometime so it will be a hard wait!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

chibishiro12
                    Participant

I finally got my wolfie (a day later than USPS said). He’s not what I was hoping for (I wanted a timber wolf colored one), but I love him! I love the spots on his sides and back, the little beauty mark under his eye, and his pretty blue eyes.
                       photo IMG_5236_zps33e2576f.jpg
                      And I love the fuzzy I got with him. Thanks Susie!
                       photo IMG_5238_zpsfb5e319a.jpg

Looking for-
                      red fire young dragon
                      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Skylover
                      Participant

Here’s mine!

photo IMG_5508_1_zps07a5b640.jpg

photo IMG_5509_4_zps7099a585.jpg

photo IMG_5510_3_zps08e902b6.jpg

photo IMG_5511_2_zps8da8864f.jpg

Natasha
                        Participant

Here’s mine!

photo IMG_5508_1_zps07a5b640.jpg

photo IMG_5509_4_zps7099a585.jpg

photo IMG_5510_3_zps08e902b6.jpg

photo IMG_5511_2_zps8da8864f.jpg

I LOVE HIM! Seriously, he’s stunning.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
                          Participant

Today has been a good day.I started my job,nothing hard about it,clicked with the boss,when I got home I had my beauty waiting for e.This is my wolf from the trade,THANK YOU DEAR!!!She is gorgeous.Thank you Ms.Melody for these beautiful wolves.As for a brindle…YEP!!
                            She is a soft white and grey with some black and gold eyes.Just a beauty. 🙂
                            I’ll get better shots soon.
                            Gandalf & Pebbles

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Serendipity
                            Participant

I got this beauty. I believe she is from the store pic, on the far right side. I was hoping to get a merle colored wolf, so I might offer her up in trade, but she is truly gorgeous. Even in the few minutes I’ve had her, she is growing on me quickly. She has metallic copper eyes. 🙂

photo 59EF0F2C-EA5D-4BC4-8CDD-9C9CECFA36E9_zpshvnk60qn.jpg

photo C4289816-4929-4DD7-A90F-F81430883521_zpswuossxga.jpg

Edit: Okay, so those make her look really light. Let’s try some indoor pics too.

photo D0FAEF36-A0A8-4928-B2E0-99D8D457192C_zpslypry7eb.jpg
                               photo DE6A5CC3-4FBB-4D8E-9BC8-BF4DA02B7617_zpsedxgolbq.jpg
                               photo 38F3383F-136C-436E-BE32-028CD24450C9_zpsbibep6ca.jpg

Those are closer, but she’s still even more rich than those show!

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

I’m still waiting for mine. I never did get a tracking number so I can’t look up a delivery date. My GoofBall Red Fox is due tomorrow. Hopefully my Wolf will come tomorrow or Saturday.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Zelda
                                Participant

My wolf came in! I unfortunately won’t have time to take pics of him for a few days, but he’s a gorgeous natural timber wolf tricolor. In the class photo on Melody’s blog, he’s in the top left pic, four rows down, second from the left. I didn’t think I’d want one of the ‘normal’ wolves as much as a merle or something else funky, but he’s striking and appealed to me right out of the box. Yay!

Also wanted to echo Pegasus4240 in saying that I’m pleasantly surprised by how much I like the pebble wolf sculpt! This is my first one – I skipped the last batch because for some reason I wasn’t drawn to them. Having one in person and holding it in my hand completely changes my mind, for the better! 😀

Having a realization like this makes me really miss seeing Windstones in brick and mortar stores. There are no retailers I know of around me. Not like I go to the mall much anymore, but that’s where I fell in love with Windstones as a kid. A picture can do a lot, sure. But there’s a wonderful allure to being able to see a piece in person, walk around it if not hold it, and really have it hook you into buying it, haha! I’m glad I have this wolf now to remind me again of the quality of Melody’s work.

Thank you Melody, Susie, and everyone at Windstone! I also was absolutely tickled by My Funny (er, Fuzzy!) Valentine 😉

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 316 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.