GB UNICORN LOVER HERE!! I'LL BUY YOUR'S FOR……(3/24/12 update)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market GB UNICORN LOVER HERE!! I'LL BUY YOUR'S FOR……(3/24/12 update)

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Pam

Anyone have a pic of this lexicon?

Carolyn
      Participant

I did a search for Lexicon and found her under the old Grab Bag unicorn thread on the 2 of 3 pages .
        fairyhearted was the one who had her .

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Yea Lexicon has a new forever home (wish it was with me) but she was a beauty and went for a tremendous price

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

scenceable
          Participant

I do! Not taken by me, but I tend to hoard photos of these guys…

Sorry Secert, didn’t mean to derail your thread =P

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

I do! Not taken by me, but I tend to hoard photos of these guys…

Sorry Secert, didn’t mean to derail your thread =P

No problem!! Thanks for finding it. I hate it when I don’t have something someone need’s. :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

I wondered if there were any Uni’s that had two different color eyes. Answers that question for me too.
              MORE DERAILING

Danzig Moon (Karen)
              Participant

I wondered if there were any Uni’s that had two different color eyes. Answers that question for me too.
                MORE DERAILING

LOL!!! Yes, there are a few that do. I have 2 that do. I’m not sure how many are like that though. πŸ˜‰

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Dragondreamweaver
                Participant

I too want to vouch for SecertHope! If you have a unicorn for sale, she will give that uni a loving home with lots of unicorn friends. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with her again. πŸ™‚

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

Yea, I know. YIKES!!! I paid $400.00 to $500.00 :O for QUITE a few of the one’s I’ve gotten.
                    :love: What can I say other than I LOVE UNICORN’S!!!!:love: I’ve collected them my whole life.

I bid on Lexicon, He was very uniquie and I had to stop when I came to my sinces. Whom ever got him YOUR ONE LUCKY DOG!!! He’s a beauty!!! CONGRAT”S!!! :bigsmile:

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                    Participant

2/7 UPDATED!! Please see first post. πŸ˜‰

Also have some Ruby’s Store Production piece’s in very dark to very red.
                      Also a few RF Store Production piece’s.
                      Possibility of other piece’s also. Serious Trader’s Only!!
                      PM ME or Email with pic’s.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                      Participant

:bigsmile: Still buying. Bumping just incase someone need some extra money for the GB Poad’s that are being released soon. πŸ˜‰

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                        Participant

DP!! Sorry!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                          Participant

Bumping

Still buying. :bigsmile:

Please don’t respond to this on the thread. PM’s or email’s only PLEASE. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.