fbpx

GB UNICORN LOVER HERE!! I'LL BUY YOUR'S FOR……(3/24/12 update)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market GB UNICORN LOVER HERE!! I'LL BUY YOUR'S FOR……(3/24/12 update)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ I’M looking to buy ANY GB baby or young Unicorn’s. I am willing to pay over store prices. Price will be according to the look and whether it is from the reg. paint batch or the fantacy paint batch.
      If you have any you want me to look at and offer a price for either PM me or email me at Secerthope@aol.com with pic’s. ๐Ÿ™‚
      **note it’s secERt not secREt (long story)
      ***Babies start at 95.00 and up
      ***Young start at 150.00 and up / Fantacy 160.00 and up
      All paid thru Paypal

***All GB’s that I buy will be staying here. I will not be using these for trades. If I buy yours you can always buy it back from me for what I paid you.
      ***You will have both my PM and my email and I plan to stay on this forum for a long time to come!!!
      :love: I <3 Windstones :love:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

:love: still buying :love:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

Bumping

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

bumping

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

:bigsmile: still buying :bigsmile:

Danzig Moon (Karen)
              Participant

:bigsmile: bumping, Thanks Everyone!!! :bigsmile:

WolfenMachine
                Participant

They have been selling second hand for $200-$700 (I think Lexicon got that high). I know you know this, but I’m just putting it out there.

windstonefan
                  Participant

Just going to say WOW! Going to hide now! Later everyone, have a blissful day!

windstonefan

Carolyn
                    Participant

Well in a few days there will be more . And I’m staying out of it . lol

windstonefan
                      Participant

I’m with you Sasha. I need to pay some bills off!

windstonefan

Kalandra
                        Participant

I just wanted to say SecertHope has bought a few things from me, and she is VERY sweet, and Very honest! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kalandra

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                          Participant

:bigsmile: Still looking, Still buying!!! :bigsmile:
                            (1/26) I will update the price for the new batch that is coming out when we have a def price on them from the store.
                            THANKS!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
                            EDIT 1/26 Store price 98.00 send Email or PM with picture and see what suprise price that I’m willing to pay. Most who have sold to me have been VERY PLEASED with my offer’s. So Take the chance….. you never know until you ask. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Amy
                            Participant

I’ll vouch too. Secert is super awesome. She’s kind and friendly and I love her to bits >.< Any uni would be lucky to live with her.

I will keep you in mind Secert!

Just a reminder Secert – Taking Offers on Mine.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.