fbpx

GB Uni February batch

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion GB Uni February batch

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Aquasage
    Participant

Ah Ha! I think I found the zombie one in the pics finally!

etruscan
      Participant

I don’t know where he is in the photo, but you are looking for a silver “ghost leaf” pattern on the back.

Hannah
        Participant

I’m hoping you guys are going to post lots of pics! I’m sure I speak for the others who didn’t get one when I say I’d rather see them in a photo than not at all! ๐Ÿ˜€

Indeed!!

And please keep in mind that if you’d rather remain anonymous as far as what unicorn you got, but you’d still like to share – PLEASE contact me! I can post pictures for you anonymously and I promise I’ll be the only person who knows its your unicorn unless you decide to reveal yourself ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

moonbeam
          Participant

I know chances are slim but I really hope I get one of these, they are just soooo pretty!

Falcolf
            Participant

Hear, hear!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Christine
              Participant

If anyone doesn’t like theirs, I have a VF Curlie with tag and box I’d trade. Missed this batch–super sad. ๐Ÿ™

Sarah
                Participant

I am super sad to have missed them too, even tho it was such a huge batch. I wonder how many unis there would have to be so there’d be enough for everyone who has been eagerly waiting? How many people were on the “notify” list?

Bonnie
                  Participant

Yeah I completely missed this one too, totally bummed. I absolutely adore the leaf patterns!! Congrats to everyone who did get one!!! OFC I would never take it amiss if someone got one that they decided they did not want to keep and shot me a message ;D

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.