fbpx

GB Uni February batch

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion GB Uni February batch

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

I got one!!!! Wow! My first grab bag! πŸ™‚ A big thank you to the forum members that helped me snag one!!! I would NEVER have expected them today.

Lupuslunae
      Participant

I got one…but not for me! I was watching for Starhorse, excited to get to help. It was my first time buying for someone else, I put in her shipping info, selected money order, and left Susie a note on the order saying it was for Starhorse and provided her email. Does that sound about how it should be done?

Aquasage
        Participant

I got one! I bit the bullet on it a good 10 minutes before I got my back in stock update email. I am usually lucky at uni’s not so much at poads =p

Now looking at it my first pick is going up on Ebay, I liked the # 11 one, he looks like a paint can fell on him lol. Ah well I am sure the one I get will still be beautiful. Fingers crossed for a bright colored one, or one of the more golden leaf prints!

etruscan
          Participant

I got one – even though I didn’t see the back in stock email until 20 minutes after Susie sent it out! Gulp! Thank you Melody for painting so many! πŸ™‚

Lupuslunae
            Participant

A question has come up. Were we allowed to buy one from this batch even if we got one in the first batch or is the rule still not to order if we already got one from the first batch, so as to give people who did not get one a better chance?

pegasus4240
              Participant

Wow..I guess Saturday evening is the time to list these guys and not have all heck break loose. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

etruscan
                Participant

Anyone can buy from this batch. πŸ™‚ The question was asked during the last live stream, and that was the answer.

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

**EDIT**

actually, looking at the group photo, I REALLY like the black ones with silver leaf patterns or a black one with a darker colored leaf…..i hope for one of those!!

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Wow..I guess Saturday evening is the time to list these guys and not have all heck break loose. πŸ™‚

There were just SO many this time, too!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I’m crossing my fingers and toes for that colorful trainwreck in the center <3 I believe Pam described it as a work of modern art… but in more horrific terms, LOL! ^_^ I think he's awesome!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

the more I look, the more I find that I like! I think I’d be happy with any black one that has a leaf on the back [not in bright colors though, I love the subtle shades!]

Kim
                          Blocked

I am hoping for a rainbow one. I love the rainbow zebra and tiger, but also the rainbow leaf ones and lichens. After that I like the ones with pinks, blues, purples or turquoise.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

I’m hoping you guys are going to post lots of pics! I’m sure I speak for the others who didn’t get one when I say I’d rather see them in a photo than not at all! πŸ˜€

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

I’m hoping for some of the leaf patterns myself….

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ann

I’m hoping for some of the leaf patterns myself….

Me too! I love the leaves!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.