fbpx

GB Standing Hippogriff Discussion and Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Standing Hippogriff Discussion and Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Yes, we can see your baby. Thanks for posting photos – he’s lovely!

P.S. Welcome to the Forum. 🙂

fatalbeauty
      Participant

veryalive: yep we can see your baby, very pretty! thanks for posting and welcome!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Very Nice Zebra! Very cute! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I tried posting a link on facebook straight to this thread and I only got a few people to post here 😔

you tried though! they just didn’t see it buried under all the other posts getting bumped up every time someone comments….le sigh…..

That’s one of the reasons I’m considering getting off FB – TOO MANY EMAILS because of all the posts! I get inundated with enough emails for work, I don’t need to get so many emails and post notifications from FB every time someone ‘likes’ a post or makes a comment. At least on the forum I can choose which threads to ‘subscribe’ to.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tig3r06
            Participant

I tried posting a link on facebook straight to this thread and I only got a few people to post here 😔

you tried though! they just didn’t see it buried under all the other posts getting bumped up every time someone comments….le sigh…..

That’s one of the reasons I’m considering getting off FB – TOO MANY EMAILS because of all the posts! I get inundated with enough emails for work, I don’t need to get so many emails and post notifications from FB every time someone ‘likes’ a post or makes a comment. At least on the forum I can choose which threads to ‘subscribe’ to.

You can turn off email notifications. I only have it turned on to show me an icon once I’m in the facebook app.

Yeah, I know it got buried, and it’s frustrating trying to always bump a post for it to stay current.

tig3r06
              Participant

And yay! Another new person to the forum, thanks for joining and welcome 😊

fatalbeauty
                Participant

I never turn on email announcements for posts on any site, too many… on facebook, I had to turn off the little box notification too for one of my groups, there was just too many comments, couldn’t get one looked at before it was telling me about a new one….

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Mary
                  Participant

You can turn off email notifications. I only have it turned on to show me an icon once I’m in the facebook app.

Yeah, I know it got buried, and it’s frustrating trying to always bump a post for it to stay current.

Yes, email notifications can be turned off but I’m surprised after all the privacy scandals divulged with FB that more folks haven’t left the site. I think the tracking your every move even when logged off FB on other sites should be against the law. It’s a form of stalking, but for profit. I think younger people are less concerned with privacy issues because they’ve not been affected yet with identity theft or stalking and such.

Only time I visit FB is if Melody posts photos on the site on new products. Other than that, I try to avoid.

Mary
                    Participant

VeryAlive, Welcome to the forum and pretty zebra!

veryalive
                      Participant

Thanks everyone for being so kind! Can’t believe it took me so long to look up the Windstone website, I’ve been in love with their dragons since I was a kid in the eighties and my mom would get the Dancing Dragon Catalog in the mail.

etruscan
                        Participant

What’s really going to be frustrating is five years from now when somebody is trying to look up photos of this grab bag! The Facebook group is basically useless for finding or imparting information.

There is a section of the group page that just shows photos, so I suppose the hippogriff colt pics could be excavated, but what a job that would be!

Prairieskys
                          Participant

For archival sake, I’ll post the one I received! He is winging off to Canada for a trade though. I received 144. I almost kept him, he’s just so cute but a quagga called my name.

Hippogriff 144

Looking for: lying Hippogriff colt safari; Gothic Unicorn; Sand Bantam Dragon; grab bag Armadillo;
                            Black Lady Cat;
                            baby Unicorn safari; hatchling Pegasus grab bag; Ponycorn safari or everything; young Unicorn safari; young Poad safari or peaches Poad; baby Poad hippie; sitting Griffin chick; Grab bag lady cats

Amstaff
                            Participant

I received #121 , a gorgeous bengal hippogriph!

I love him and pretty sure Ill end up keeping him unless someone had a giraffe hippogriph that spoke to me 😃 Im also located in Canada in case that helps

veryalive
                              Participant

That is definitely a gorgeous hippogriff, Amstaff. So is the one Prarieskys is sending off to Canada. Lucky Canadians!

pipsxlch
                                Participant

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!!! to all the people who have posted pics here. I didn’t get one, but I do sure enjoy the eye candy!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.