fbpx

GB Standing Hippogriff Discussion and Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Standing Hippogriff Discussion and Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

well here’s the usual thread to discuss your favorites and show off what you got!

StandingHippogriffColt_Safari_GB_StorePic-1

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Wow – okay. I have been busy this evening and just saw that these were in the store and ALL of them are in carts. Also surprised that they are $50 more than the other Hippogriff Colts cost.

Not sure I’ll be able to grab one…

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
        Participant

and numbered pics used with permission from Courtney…

1-35

36-70

71-105

106-140

1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
          Participant

…and one more..

141-166

1. Mother Meerkat

Jade
            Participant

Super love the fawns and okapis of this set! Super stoked for anything though.

Anyone know what animal the red-coated ones are? Like #72 and 76?

bayoudragon
              Participant

If anyone gets 111 or 12 and isn’t a fan, let me know. I missed out but could offer a PYO commission in trade.

bayoudragon
                Participant

I believe those are bongos. πŸ™‚

Jade
                  Participant

I believe those are bongos. πŸ™‚

Me: The instrument?

More seriously to, lol you are correct! I had no idea this was even an animal. Thank you!

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

I’m interested in tigers, AWHDs, mutant and regular zebras, quaggas, leopards and okapis…..

1. Mother Meerkat

dragonmedley
                      Participant

These guys are so cute, I actually got one.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Megan
                        Participant

Same, dragonmedley! I am slain by the cuteness <3 Hoping for a Maltese tiger to match my lying hippocolt, but I don’t think I’d be unhappy with any of them. They’re all so wonderfully detailed.

I can’t wait to see what production colors these little cuties come out in someday.

etruscan
                          Participant

Hmmm … let my six-year-old grandson entertain himself while I chase hippogriffs, or be a responsible grandmother? I chose the path of virtue. πŸ™‚

Fortunately I wasn’t too tempted by these guys so it wasn’t a big sacrifice. If anyone gets #89 (appaloosa with brown eyes), #98 (zebra/donkey hybrid?) or maybe #155 (striped pinto) and doesn’t love them, let me know.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

Hmmm … let my six-year-old grandson entertain himself while I chase hippogriffs, or be a responsible grandmother? I chose the path of virtue. πŸ™‚

Fortunately I wasn’t too tempted by these guys so it wasn’t a big sacrifice. If anyone gets #89 (appaloosa with brown eyes), #98 (zebra/donkey hybrid?) or maybe #155 (striped pinto) and doesn’t love them, let me know.

Difficult choice indeed… 😁

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Zelda
                              Participant

Well, just had to work out that I was traveling when the batch was released, missed the email and the chance to purchase one for myself. I gave it a good try in attempting to land one jumping out of a cart, but after two hours I had to give up and get some sleep.
                                If anyone doesn’t love what they get, please let me know? I’ve got lots to trade or could purchase. I’m particularly interested in the African wild dogs, and the zebra #61. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

no shipped date yet for me…..anyone else’s shipped yet?

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.