fbpx

GB FENNECS in store SHOW THEM OFF

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB FENNECS in store SHOW THEM OFF

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Wonder where all the green and blue Fantasy Fennecs are…  Seems like we’ve had a lot of red, pink, purple, and yellow ones posted, but so far no blues.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

tempest618
      Participant

Finally got a chance to pics of my foxes and upload them. I love the detail on the fantasy foxes! They’re so cute and sparkly. I think I will be putting the pink one and the red one up for trade, although they are growing on me. The turquoise one is definitely staying.

tempest618
        Participant

Here are  my natural foxes.

I may trade one the one on the left or one of the spotted ones from a favorite from this batch.

I’m definitely keeping the grey fox but the others will probably be up for trade.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

will be getting another one come Thursday, still hoping it’s this one! *crosses fingers*

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

MelP
            Participant

These are the ones I received. Love them all. My naturals are practically twins, one light and one dark.

fatalbeauty
              Participant

here’s my latest one, he’s not singing to me so he’s up for trade or sale….

1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Kim
                Blocked

Tempest618, let me know if you would sell or trade your pink fox on the left, if you might like one of mine.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                  Participant

I’m such a sucker for “the last GB xxx in the store”!  When I checked the store this afternoon there were 10 fennecs left, when I checked this evening there was one, and now there are none.  Fingers crossed that I like “Mr. Irrelevant” [usually referring to the last player selected in the NFL draft].

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

I bought the second to last one myself, one last try for a merle…it’ll be try #6 so we’ll see….*crosses fingers a much as possible*

1. Mother Meerkat

etruscan
                      Participant

Good luck!

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

thanks!

1. Mother Meerkat

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

Well. I was finally getting ONE….there were 11 the other day when I checked…but I guess that was “the other day”.

If anyone has one to sell one for a reasonable price, I’d love to see it. I am looking for a natural fox.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
                            Participant

Check the Classifieds (if you haven’t already), two or three natural fennecs are listed for store price.

Scarletdrite
                              Participant

This is my newest fox I got out of the last couple on friday. I have a picture of my new guy sitting next to one I got earlier. They are pretty similar so I’d be willing to do a trade for one of them.

WolfenAkari
                                Participant

Aaaaah I’ve been trying to get one of the spotted ones! My last pair come in the mail on Friday, if I have one in there close to one of the other ones I have, or that I’m not interested in I’d love to possibly trade? Or maybe just buy one outright if you were inclined to selling?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.