fbpx

GB FENNECS in store SHOW THEM OFF

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB FENNECS in store SHOW THEM OFF

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

That’s wonderful, Bodine!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kim
      Blocked

So many pretty foxes!  I love your pink and blue one Merrillannwhite!  Well two of my fox boxes are here in Calgary but it was a holiday Monday so I will get them tomorrow (Tuesday) and I am waiting for one more box with foxes that I am hoping will be here maybe Wednesday.  I got my foxes shipped in two boxes as it was a bit cheaper and the other box coming in was a fox I blind traded for.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
        Blocked

I got some cool foxes in today!  In the naturals I got a lovely red whitemark one and a merle I traded for.  So I am keeping the merle but with consider trades on the red one.  I really like this fox but would like to find something with a bit lighter tan and white to go with some other foxes I have.  I would also trade it for another merle for a 3 way trade for a tan and white one.  Here they are:

I also have a sand and tan fennec fox from previous batches I would trade for a tan and white or merle fox.

Kelsey
          Participant

I wanted to try to post some photos of my foxes here on the forum. These are all 3 up for trade.

And my natural.

Kim
            Blocked

I like all your foxes Kelsey!  Here is the gorgeous little fantasy fox I got in today too.  I had to run to a meeting so couldn’t post her til now.  I love her colour and pattern on the front and if she was all pink I would keep her but I am not big into red or orange colours.  I would love to trade her for a fox with pink, purple, blue or teal colours, preferably a combination of colours (like Natasha’s fox) or something mostly pink.  I would look at trades or 3 way trades for something similar so message me with offers.  I also have one more fantasy fox hopefully coming tomorrow or by Thurs. and will post that one too when it arrives.

Natasha
              Participant

Oops I bought four more. I just love the naturals this batch! They’re adorable.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
                Participant

One of my trades arrived today! She’s been shown off here before but I was able to get some crisper pictures! She’s adorable!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Yah! I’m glad she arrived safely and you love her! She has such a sweet and expressive face. Thanks so much for trading!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                    Blocked

I got my last fantasy fox in today but was out all day so just got pictures.  She is really pretty and I really love her flame pattern but she has red like my other one and I would really prefer something with pink, purple, blue or teal colours so she is also up for trade.  Both of mine are pictured together at the bottom too so if you’d like to make a trade or cash offer for either, message me.

etruscan
                      Participant

After a lot of dithering [Do I want to order one …  Will I be sorry if I don’t order one … Should I order one now … Can I wait until next week … How long will they be in the store … etc.] I did order a natural Fennec this afternoon.  Susie got her into the mail in record time – yay Susie – and the package is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.

So far all the Fennecs pictured have been cute so I expect that this one will be also.

Natasha
                        Participant

My last four foxes came in, along with all my trades. The pics aren’t as good as the ones i can take at work – the lighting in my apartment is awful so it took some moving them around!

Here are the four I got in today. I’m Completely in love with the very dark Merle and the very light warm grey with the white face. The white/light grey with the dark Face is very pretty but somewhat close to another fox I have so I may trade her. The tan one is adorable. I might trade him but only for one that I really loved. At the bottom I’ve included pics of my current GB natural fennecs. I’m super happy with this batch!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          Gothic - Mahogany

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

It’s a fennec fest 😊 love the calicos Natasha.

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

got this one today, wasn’t expecting him tomorrow….anyhoo, he has two spots over each eye but I can’t seem to catch them since he’s soooooo shiny…..I’m not sure if I’ll sell or trade him just yet but feel free to pm me if he sings to you and maybe…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

and the black and white one above has been sold!

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                                Participant

My fennec is a pretty grey and tan with black details:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.