fbpx

GB Cougar show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Cougar show off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Wow Mashubert, congrats! I love love LOVE the pink nose !

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Betrluk1
      Participant

Thanks for that tip. Super excited to get these guys on here. I have the two i will be trading for on the original thread. My fav is the blue black and gun metal grey one.

PrairieVixen
        Participant

Wow!! Look at the AMAZING one I got!! I love him! He’s a beautiful metallic silver and dusty brown clouded leopard-type feline! I took him outdoors to get photos. He is phenomenal! The sunlight faded out some of his metallic-ness a bit. He’s got a bit more metallic gleam to him in real life. Maybe tonight I’ll take some indoor photos which I bet will show off that metallic luster a little better. I’m not sure if I want to trade him or not? I really like him, but if he sings to you, let me know what you’ve got and perhaps I may be persuaded to trade?….maybe! 😉 He’s a stunner!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

WeRePaNtHeR
          Participant

So gorgeous! Congrats. Prairie!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

PrairieVixen
            Participant

So gorgeous! Congrats. Prairie!

Thank you!! I really love him! 🙂

And here is WEREPANTHER’s pretty cougar everyone! Lovely grab werepanther, congrats!

Patricia
              Participant

Pictures of my grab bag kitty. He is a copper/gold with silver and a hint of green in his pattern. Very pretty.

IMG_1395

Grab Bag Cougar

IMG_1399

IMG_1398

IMG_1400

WeRePaNtHeR
                Participant

Great score, Mashubert! Love that one! I got mine today and am waiting for help to show and tell pics.

He looks similar to the light metallic blue eyed fella from the ad class photo mini group in the right corner. He is the one JynXx has circled in purple as an interest I think?!

A tabby mix? Unsure on type. He is a soft metallic pearl blend of cream, Brown, silver, and black looks like to me.

He has some kitty striping on his back but the rest of his markings remind me quite a bit of the African Wild Dog paint scheme. He has some kitty spots n his front legs.

He wasn’t one of my faves, but he has a ton of personality in his detailed paint job and is very pretty.

I’d trade him for the purple stripe black panther, or another dark panther I like if offered potentially.

WeRePaNtHeR
                  Participant

Stunning!

Aggie83
                    Participant

Here is my jaguar baby with a little metallic sheen. I love the pattern and his sweet little face, but he hasn’t quite decided if he is through traveling. 😉

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pheonixxfoxx
                      Participant

Pictures of my grab bag kitty. He is a copper/gold with silver and a hint of green in his pattern. Very pretty.

IMG_1395

Simply gorgeous, grats…:D

jmoore
                        Participant

Wow, they are all gorgeous so far! If I had to pick a favorite it would probably be werepanther’s at the moment, but they are all just beautiful! And I bet that rainbow leopard is stunning in person!

Thanks for posting photos!

Betrluk1
                          Participant

Ok, here are the two that my boyfriend and I got. I am willing to do a three way trade to get my top pick. The last two photos show the two i would be willing to trade for.

photo 20150824_155923_zpsvetydch5.jpg
                             photo 20150824_155901_zpsoz2ep6dc.jpg
                             photo 20150824_155751_zps5q9fnuqj.jpg
                             photo 20150824_155739_zpsc1n7ivyj.jpg
                             photo 20150824_155723_zpsfztnmhjk.jpg

photo 20150824_160116_zpswwvpibro.jpg
                             photo 20150824_160105_zpsnk4k5trj.jpg
                             photo 20150824_160053_zpsghbp9fjr.jpg
                             photo 20150824_160040_zps8warfok3.jpg
                             photo 20150824_160015_zpsfe4p6no2.jpg

These are the styles i am looking for. the blue, black and gunmetal grey one is my top pick with the dark rainbow tigers being my second choices. let me know if you want to trade for one of ours.

photo 99f49f0c-2044-4f30-90b9-6afcd3a55d27_zps61fsryqq.jpg
                             photo 11870866_10152949024682035_6977193911925888202_n_zpsb9vpizsk.jpg

PrairieVixen
                            Participant

Decided to take some indoor photos of mine and they show the metallic nature and coloring of this fellow much better than the outdoor ones, go figure, lol! Oh well, it was about as lovely of a late summer day as one could ask for! Glad to have been able to get out and enjoy it! 🙂

Beautiful Grabs everyone! 🙂

Andrea
                              Participant

Beltruk! You got my favorite! So pretty and waiting on mine still!

Ann
                                Participant

Here’s mine today in Maryland. She is a cross I think between a snow leopardness and a little tiger. Very striking. As much as I like her, I was hoping to get a tan and white tigress. Or a fantasy cougar. So she might be available for trades.

photo image_zpsyufdgf7r.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 247 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.