fbpx

GB Cougar show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Cougar show off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Here is the gal I got today. She is on her way to her new forever home 🙂

photo IMG-20150831-02035_zpsiciytgun.jpg

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Natasha
      Participant

I received this gorgeous boy in a trade and he hasn’t shown off here, so I figured I’d post him. His paint job is incredible – he reminds me of a moth. No idea what Melody was going for here, but he’s stunning. He goes from black to brown, to metallic gold to almost silver highlights. He has adorable little spots. He really reminds me of one of the fantasy colts from the last batch! I’ve included him in various lights as he changes quite a bit. When he’s in artificial light he looks like he glows from within!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Stormbreeze
        Participant

I received this gorgeous boy in a trade and he hasn’t shown off here, so I figured I’d post him. His paint job is incredible – he reminds me of a moth. No idea what Melody was going for here, but he’s stunning. He goes from black to brown, to metallic gold to almost silver highlights. He has adorable little spots. He really reminds me of one of the fantasy colts from the last batch! I’ve included him in various lights as he changes quite a bit. When he’s in artificial light he looks like he glows from within!

Congrats on a successful trade! He’s beautiful.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Mary
          Participant

Congrats, Natasha! Beautiful! That cougar looks like a Halloween-ish spooky dude. Will you be taking him out “trick or treating”? 🙂

Mary
            Participant

Chrisherself & Sikek, congrats on your beautiful cougars!

Natasha
              Participant

Congrats, Natasha! Beautiful! That cougar looks like a Halloween-ish spooky dude. Will you be taking him out “trick or treating”? 🙂

Thank You! I’m really glad I could get a “spooky” one. Maybe felt him a a little pumpkin to sit between his paws? 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                Gothic - Mahogany

WeRePaNtHeR
                Participant

One of my faves! Lucky you! Sikek..

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

JynXx
                  Participant

I was able to trade my beloved Fjord Colt for one of my top favs, and here he is. The Golden Tabby Tiger 😀
                    Thanks so much to the
                    Von Lemke’s!

photo IMG_2763_zps3baemv3p.jpg photo IMG_2764_zpsd743qag7.jpg photo IMG_2765_zpsfsy7wyye.jpg photo IMG_2766_zpsjf5qlzak.jpg photo IMG_2767_zpsprssmvmp.jpg photo tumblr_mwleo6bNe81t2bg5po3_500_zpsjs7ioiaz.jpg

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                    ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                    ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                    ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                    ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                    ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                    ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Natasha
                    Participant

You have better pics than my mom had. He really is a stunner. I am so glad he ended up with you. I’ve gotten my #1 GB’s a few times and it feels wonderful!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

Dragoneer_88
                      Participant

Absolutely stunning cougar! Wonderful!

MandBsMom
                        Participant

So I traded my part icy blue tiger for this guy. I am so happy! Love him!! He hasn’t been on the thread yet. Thanks so much windstonefan!! He is gorgeous. His face is just perfect.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Christine
                          Participant

Indeed! I love the almost leaf-like long spot on his tail. What a unique and mysterious GB! So pretty <3

Natasha
                            Participant

Thank you! I’m very happy to have him!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
                              Participant

Indeed! I love the almost leaf-like long spot on his tail. What a unique and mysterious GB! So pretty <3

Thanks, Chrisherself! I adored yours as well.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                Gothic - Mahogany

JynXx
                                Participant

photo IMG_2764_zpsd743qag7.jpg

You have better pics than my mom had. He really is a stunner. I am so glad he ended up with you. I’ve gotten my #1 GB’s a few times and it feels wonderful!

I used my dad’s iPhone 6 to take these pictures.. shhhhh.. don’t tell!! I’m really happy to have him, too. And thank you so much to you and your mom for being willing to trade him to me 😀 You guys are awesome! ♥

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                                  ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                                  ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                                  ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                                  ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                                  ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                                  ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 247 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.