fbpx

GB Baby Unicorn buying help

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Baby Unicorn buying help

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

In the order form, there are separate sections for billing address and shipping address. The helper puts the address of the person they are purchasing for as the shipping address, and adds a note in the comments section for Windstone to send a Paypal invoice to the recipient (or something like that for people who pay with money orders).

In other words, you need to tell your helper your shipping address and paypal address in advance, and they do the rest. Just be sure to pay the email invoice when it arrives!

I thought we were supposed to give the address then tell it to go money order then Susie would send the invoice to the correct person?

edit: found what Susie said about the youngs on this:
      as of 9/23/11:

I’ve had several inquiries today about helping someone get a Grab Bag Unicorn when the remaining ones (about 80) become available (we think Monday). Yes, You may place an order for someone else! When you place the order just put their name and address in the “Shipping Address” and choose the “Money Order/Check” method of payment. Then in the Customer Notes, tell us if the recipient will be paying through paypal (and provide their email address and I will send them a paypal invoice) or if they will be mailing us a money order. It would be lovely if people help others to catch the rapidly moving Unicorns!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bullsquid
      Participant

You are right, fatalbeauty, I forgot that part. By selecting the money order option, it avoids the person ordering having to make an immediate payment. I don’t think the people watching for one or more people would want to have to pay for all of those unicorns themselves!

Syn
        Participant

Don’t worry about getting everything just so on the order; you can send the corrected or missing info to Susie after you have placed the order, and she will help you. The goal is to get your order completely through the process, and trying to get unfamiliar shipping info in there for someone else takes precious time. These Babies will go in just a few minutes, so you have to be fast; you don’t want to get one in your cart only to discover they have sold out while you are filling in the shipping info. Having one in your cart does not mean you have him; it means you had better hurry and complete the order if you want to keep him.

You might try practicing placing the order too. Put something in the cart and go all the way through the ordering process until you make the actual payment. Do it a couple of times, and you will be surprised how much faster you will be. Just don’t forget to remove your practice item and end up paying for it. 😉

fatalbeauty
          Participant

I’m wondering though, to save time and not miss them, do you think we could just put the name of the person instead? my watcher has several people do it for, I can’t see it going fast enough if she has to go back and forth in getting all that info….

hopefully we can get an answer from Susie, would seem to be easier….

1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

yolanda
            Participant

I’ve had several inquiries today about helping someone get a Grab Bag Unicorn when the remaining ones (about 80) become available (we think Monday).

Im trying to understand something here………Is there supposed to be more than one batch coming out within the next week? Are they all going to be the fantasy ones ?

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I’ve had several inquiries today about helping someone get a Grab Bag Unicorn when the remaining ones (about 80) become available (we think Monday).

Im trying to understand something here………Is there supposed to be more than one batch coming out within the next week? Are they all going to be the fantasy ones ?

no no, that was a quote from the GBYs on how to order for others…..that little part doesn’t apply to this, it’s just from there to explain how Susie had said she wanted it done….

1. Mother Meerkat

yolanda
                Participant

Oh ok, thanxs. I kinda ask the same question for Susie in another thread but i too was wondering about the limit on these . I didnt get to see much of the livestream so im a little lost.lol

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

Oh ok, thanxs. I kinda ask the same question for Susie in another thread but i too was wondering about the limit on these . I didnt get to see much of the livestream so im a little lost.lol

we don’t know the limit yet, we’ve heard talk of it maybe being one but I’m hoping it stays at two….just like we don’t know the price yet too…..

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.