fbpx

Future pebble sculpts?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Future pebble sculpts?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    rachelled
    Participant

Ferrets! All sleepy and curled up!

They have so many natural colours and colour morphs, and all of them are pretty simple.

Judging by the various posts I’ve seen about, I’m guessing I’m not the only one here who’d have a whole collection of them if they existed πŸ™‚ There is so little quality ferret decorative merchandise!

etruscan
      Participant

There is so little quality ferret decorative merchandise!

That’s probably because it is so hard to make the ferrets hold still long enough for you to decorate them. πŸ˜‰

Ela_Hara
        Participant

There is so little quality ferret decorative merchandise!

That’s probably because it is so hard to make the ferrets hold still long enough for you to decorate them. πŸ˜‰

And what you do successfully decorate them with, they play and tangle themselves in it, and chew it up! πŸ˜‰
          HeeHee – my friend Bonnie runs her own Ferret Shelter and has 15-20 of the cutie little Furballs at any one time! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
          Keymaster

I think a pebble big cat would be awesome. It could be painted so many different ways. They could be tigers, lionesses, cheetahs, leopards, my very favorite snow leopards, mountain lions. Would be kind of cool, I would think!

I just sculpted a mountain lion. I don’t think the name “pebble” fits these most recent sculpts however, because they are bigger, more detailed and not curled up. I’m not gonna add realistic hair texture to these though, so they are still simplified and smooth.

Amstaff
            Participant

Oooo, mountain lion ! Cant wait to see some pics of this !

Falcolf
              Participant

Oh my gosh, cougar!!! πŸ˜€ I am so stoked about this! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

fatalbeauty
                Participant

ooooo! a mountain lion sounds awesome! *wonders when we can see*

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Oh my gosh, cougar!!! πŸ˜€ I am so stoked about this! πŸ˜€

Me Too! My next favorite Big Cat after a Siberian White Tiger! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Lauren
                    Participant

I don’t want to seem impatient but just curious about when we might see the bat eared foxes? Since the baby poads came out this month and are still in stock I didn’t know if the foxes were going to be a Thanksgiving treat or a December goody. Even a guesstimate time line is helpful when planning for these things. Very excited to see them, and hope to grab one for my collection πŸ™‚ .
                      I know it was mentioned that GBs are usually once a month and we already had our November one. I think the once a month GB is perfect, it is exciting for the buyers and gives us something to look forward to and brings in sales for Windstone.

I am also curious. I just ordered another gb poad but I kind of want/need to know if I’m going to be springing for a bat-eared fox soon too. Also, do we know how many there are going to be, roughly? I have missed all of the gbs for pebble foxes that I really really wanted to participate in (the arctic foxes, sadly, didn’t call to me… too similar) and I would really really like to be able to grab one of these but I also don’t want to get my hopes up if there’s not going to be a large batch since inevitably time differences and work always conspire against me when it comes to gb pebbles.

Kim
                      Blocked

I just noticed tonight there is another bat eared fox picture on the facebook page and Melody gives more info there on the batches she is working on.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bullsquid
                        Participant

I just checked the Facebook photos and oh WOW, that African wild dog bat-eared fox looks AMAZING!!! I think I’m in love. πŸ˜›

Landipan
                          Participant

They are absolutely gorgeous!!! I hadn’t been planning on purchasing any of the next GB fox batch since I was so poor and didn’t love the siamese colored preview picture from a few weeks ago. But after hearing about a wild dog edition I’ve been selling junk like crazy to make the extra cash for a wilddog fox lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
                            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Landipan
                            Participant

How long do the Misc. Bat ears have til being finished? Another week, two? If so I don’t think I’d mind waiting an extra week or two for them all to be released at the same time. Either way,I don’t plan on personally ordering more than one, hopefully a wild dog one if their price isn’t too high!

*Formerly meowmix101
                              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

How about goofy Akita?

photo IMG_0724_zps96c81ed3.jpg

what… How can he bend like that???

I’m not quite sure. She was chasing her tail. She’s pretty flexible for an 85 lb dog.

I want a pebble of this! *giggle* XD Awesome photo! lol.. I have some funny photos of my dogs laying in odd ways, but none quite this drastic in angle, lol!

etruscan
                                Participant

I apologize if this question has been asked already, but Melody, would you consider adding AWD as a colour batch for wolves?
                                  Thanks

I’m still dubious that AWD would look good on a sculpt with small ears and stretched out body like the wolf. With its big ears the bat eared fox pebble already resembles a Wild Dog.

I’m with you, Etruscan. I wouldn’t mind a couple of them in a big grab bag, but wouldn’t be very excited for a GB that was completely AWD. It’s a gorgeous pattern, but it has so little variation from piece to piece.

Well, I still think it might be nice. Maybe not a whole batch, but certainly on a few. No colour – red pandas, lemurs, etc is for everyone. Fortunately Melody paints enough variety for 99% of people to be happy. Or so it seems.

Definitely agree with the variety and different tastes! Given the option I would rather see a batch of thylacine pattern wolves, but that’s just me. πŸ™‚ Maybe Melody will do a few AWD wolves and we will see how the combination works.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.