fbpx

Future pebble sculpts?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Future pebble sculpts?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I think a pebble big cat would be awesome. It could be painted so many different ways. They could be tigers, lionesses, cheetahs, leopards, my very favorite snow leopards, mountain lions. Would be kind of cool, I would think!

Complicated markings on something the size of a mouse? …oog. Makes my head hurt to think about it.
      We need to develop a breed of simple ball-shaped animals that are all one color.
      Silkie chickens! Angora bunnies!
      Steif used to make little furball animals, they’d have the exact same shape for bunnies and chickens, just give ’em beaks or ears.

Landipan
      Participant

Oh PLEASE do a raccoon dog. I’m sure with so many anime lovers here, there’s got to be several people who know what they are.

Can I do a female?

I would say that’s probably the safe way to go lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Stumbled into this photo.. whatever happened with the other two kitties?

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I think a pebble big cat would be awesome. It could be painted so many different ways. They could be tigers, lionesses, cheetahs, leopards, my very favorite snow leopards, mountain lions. Would be kind of cool, I would think!

Complicated markings on something the size of a mouse? …oog. Makes my head hurt to think about it.
            We need to develop a breed of simple ball-shaped animals that are all one color.
            Steif used to make little furball animals, they’d have the exact same shape for bunnies and chickens, just give ’em beaks or ears.

What about making a pebble big cat the size of the wolves? Would be very similar to painting the baby uni’s then..

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Double post

fatalbeauty
              Participant

ooooo! *makes grabby hands at the missing two kitties*

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
                Participant

Oh PLEASE do a raccoon dog. I’m sure with so many anime lovers here, there’s got to be several people who know what they are.

Can I do a female?

Bwahahaha. Oh yes please. The males…lack a certain elegance.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                  Keymaster

What about making a pebble big cat the size of the wolves? Would be very similar to painting the baby uni’s then..

Yes, if I do any future pebble things, they’ll need to be on the large side, so they can hold their own against the blast of air from the airbrushes!

Melody
                    Keymaster

Can I do a female?

Bwahahaha. Oh yes please. The males…lack a certain elegance.

They fit the definition of “ball shaped” though.

Melody
                      Keymaster

The two other cats are smaller and I decided they were too little.
                        They are cute though.

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

Yes, if I do any future pebble things, they’ll need to be on the large side, so they can hold their own against the blast of air from the airbrushes!

haha! Yes, that does help! No more sculpts that run away from the air brush!
                          If you ever decided to venture down the big cat route.. he would look awesome if he mirrored the wolf 🙂

Erika
                          Participant

I think an otter could be really cute

Yessssss!!!!! I NEED an otter. Otters are the best!

How about an otter pebble?

I’ll fourth for a river otter! <3

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

What about CURLY LEMURS!!!

photo standingcurl_zpsa9ecebe7.jpg

And I love the idea of ferrets curled up…

photo curledpebbles_zps60f6d90c.jpg

and how’s THIS for an angora rabbit??? HA!HA!

photo hilarious_zps8c98c550.jpg

and I second the idea of hedgehogs

photo 2posesofcurlie_zps76337289.jpg

I’ll vote on the red panda as well…

photo redpanda_zps0c950ef7.jpg

And someone mentioned a large pebble cat?

photo cattomirorwolf_zps055bf297.jpg

Ohhh and one more. RATS!!!! Someone mentioned it, and agree it would be awesome!!

photo rats_zps89cd3690.png

Great ideas everyone!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

briteblades
                              Participant

Rats would make adorable pebbles!!!

Natasha
                                Participant

Rats would be super cute.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.