fbpx

Froot Loop's Eyes

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Froot Loop's Eyes

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

The shape of the sculpt’s eye sockets affect how the dichroic eyes look. Dichroics look AMAZING on the Secret Keeper and the Old Warrior with their deeper eye sockets, but are a little too reflective in the Lap Dragon. It looks as if the Fledgie is somewhere between the two. Myself, I love the way the dichroic eyes catch low light and gleam out at you. My SK has made me jump more than once when I walk by the cabinet at night, and all I can see is a glowing crescent of eye in the shadows. SO COOL! :love:

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

The shape of the sculpt’s eye sockets affect how the dichroic eyes look. Dichroics look AMAZING on the Secret Keeper and the Old Warrior with their deeper eye sockets, but are a little too reflective in the Lap Dragon. It looks as if the Fledgie is somewhere between the two. Myself, I love the way the dichroic eyes catch low light and gleam out at you. My SK has made me jump more than once when I walk by the cabinet at night, and all I can see is a glowing crescent of eye in the shadows. SO COOL! :love:

I thought I was the only one!! My little Poad seems to follow me when I walk past, it actually gives my hubby the willies, LOL!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.