fbpx

Frequently Asked Questions – need your input!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Frequently Asked Questions – need your input!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

I love my Swiffer brush, it gets into all the little cracks…

If it’s not already mentioned, you can say what they are made of. Ive seen several in auction say that are simply resin when they are SO much more than that.

Also, if there isnt already some kind of link to it, perhaps a list of Windstone abbreviations and what they actually stand for would help a lot.

Ive picked up a lot here, but some still confuses me. Windstone collectors not here might not understand LE or LP, IVEP, EMPEA, etc. Just a thought. Could do same thing for “MIB and NWT” in case they arent eBay savvy.

If some of what Im suggesting is done or redundant, sorry!

Nightcrow
      Participant

“I got this dragon somewhere; how can I find out how much it’s worth?”

“I got this dragon years ago, and now I want another one like it. What’s the best way to find retired pieces?”

“My poor dragon is damaged! What’s the best way to fix up his scratch/chip/stain?”

“I was thinking of painting my old dragon to look like [something else] — does Windstone have an official position on custom repaints? What about selling my repainted dragon?”

“I want to use my Windstone dragon in my Livejournal/Facebook/chat site avatar. Is that okay?”

“Can I put a picture of my Windstone(s) on a T-shirt/tote bag/potholder/whatever? Or is that a copyright violation?”

“I really like these dragons. Where do I start with collecting?” (This should probably have “sub-questions,” e.g. Which are most affordable? Which are easiest to get? How do I know if a color is going to be retired soon? How many different things does Windstone make, anyway? How is “condition” defined, and how does it affect price?)

“I have every single Windstone I need, except ONE! Where can I get that last really rare one?”

“I found a dragon I really want on Ebay/an online shop, but it’s $400. Is that a fair price for this piece?”

If I think of any more, I’ll tack them on. πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
        Participant

Oh, yes, good idea! A list of abbreviations should definitely go on there! I’ve been a collector for 10+ years, and I still don’t know them all, thanks to the influx of so many new colors, sculpts, levels, and so on!

PhoenixTears wrote:

perhaps a list of Windstone abbreviations and what they actually stand for would help a lot.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

PhoenixTears wrote:

Also, if there isnt already some kind of link to it, perhaps a list of Windstone abbreviations and what they actually stand for would help a lot.

Ive picked up a lot here, but some still confuses me. Windstone collectors not here might not understand LE or LP, IVEP, EMPEA, etc. Just a thought. Could do same thing for “MIB and NWT” in case they arent eBay savvy.

Same for me, PT. I finally figured out LE and LP. Though, SK still makes me think ShadowKnight. πŸ˜€

I have no idea what NWT means on Ebay. North West Territories is all I can think of. πŸ™‚

Mirrako
          Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

Same for me, PT. I finally figured out LE and LP. Though, SK still makes me think ShadowKnight. πŸ˜€

I have no idea what NWT means on Ebay. North West Territories is all I can think of. πŸ™‚

I think it’s ‘new with tag’ but I’m new to Ebay, so I could easily be wrong! πŸ™‚

Bob

Mirrako wrote:

Tintaglia wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

I think it’s ‘new with tag’ but I’m new to Ebay, so I could easily be wrong! πŸ™‚
              You are correct it means new with tag. I would also assume that would mean the tag would have to be mint also if it’s “NEW”

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.