fbpx

FoxyFeathers… updated on page 2

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone FoxyFeathers… updated on page 2

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Brown. Gold. Bronze. Yellowish, earthish, fallish colors. The hardest part will probably being getting the blue eyes to harmonize with the rest of the critter.

Pretty! I love winged foxes. :3 For teh bib, is there any way to make it look like some of the black undercoat of the fox fur is showing through?

vantid wrote:

Pretty! I love winged foxes. :3 For teh bib, is there any way to make it look like some of the black undercoat of the fox fur is showing through?

I will be working on that actually.

Oh, Awesome! I love fox fur.

Oohhh, so pretty. I kinda liked the way you had it in the first place because it looked like a heart. The one on the right is very nice as well.

littleironhorse
      Participant

whippetluv wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

I really like the color scheme, but I’m not crazy about the white lower jaw/neck. It very much draws the eye, and it’s hard to say from just a picture, but it seems to lack details, doen’t really look like fur, if you know what I mean?

But you said it’s a work in progress, is that part not completely done?

But I do like the color scheme very much, very vibrant! 😀

Hmmmmm….
        Not sure what i can do to improve that. Should i extend the white to the chest or keep it to the cheeks and get rid of the bib? There is some antiquing…but it’s hard to photograph with a flash.
        is this what you mean?

I do like the one on the right a lot more, and especially the way the red fur mixes with the white fur. It does really look like fur that way! Can’t way to see new pictures.

Updated pics…still have not shaded yet…but added more gold highlights and fixed the chest….also darkened the ears.

Oh oh the gold is so lovely!!

I hope you don’t mind me saying, but I think the feet would look really nice with the black extended down to the toes, except for the rim of fur around the pad. Does that make sense?

I understand it’s a hybrid so please, do what you want! It looks marvelous.

Maria
        Participant

Nice work, whippet! The bib is much less distracting now. And vantid’s idea isn’t bad. But it looks good either way.

Skigod377
          Participant

Mos def cuter.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

OH WOW! I LOVE IT! It’s very creative! I think it looks lovely with the extended white neck but it was really nice before too. Good choice though. I don’t like the brown neck in the photoshoped pic, ICK. It’s so pretty!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

lamortefille
              Participant

Wow! – he is really neat! Great job. 😀

I love what you have going with this, but it would look better with longer ears. You can get an epoxy sculpt to add on to the length of the ears if you wanted. I’ll probably do that in the future if I make a winged fox.

Anyway, love the wings and direction you’re going with this.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.