fbpx

Foundation by Mercedes Lackey!

Home Forums Miscellany General Writing Discussion Foundation by Mercedes Lackey!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

Ack!!!!!!!!!! How did I miss this!!! 😯

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Better then several of her last few Valdemar books. I liked it. I think she needed the break.

dragonmedley
      Participant

I read it and loved it. Can’t wait for the next one.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jasmine
        Participant

I really liked it too. I just hate having to wait between books. But I’ll be reading Moving Targets: And Other Stories of Valdemar next so that should give me a fix for a while. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Jasmine wrote:

I really liked it too. I just hate having to wait between books. But I’ll be reading Moving Targets: And Other Stories of Valdemar next so that should give me a fix for a while. πŸ˜€

I haven’t read Foundation yet due to waiting for the paperback version, but I have read Moving Targets. It was lots of fun!

Jennifer
            Keymaster

ddvm wrote:

OI’ve always wondered if they were put on hold due to the similarity of another series about a kid going to school to learn about magic (you may have heard of that series πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ).

J. K. Rowling and Misty and crew are actually friends πŸ™‚ So, aside from whatever they have tied up in marketing rights, there weren’t any toes stepped on… πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

When did Foundation come out, because I was just at my Barnes & Noble and couldn’t find it anywhere. If it has already been released they must have run out of copies. *pout*

Kyrin

Adaneth
              Participant

Kyrin wrote:

When did Foundation come out, because I was just at my Barnes & Noble and couldn’t find it anywhere. If it has already been released they must have run out of copies. *pout*

Kyrin

October 7, 2008 according to the Amazon website. πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Kyrin wrote:

The hardcover (grr!) was released Oct. 7, 2008. Amazon’s usually pretty good about having the dates right. No date on the paperback version yet.

Adaneth
                  Participant

Now Amazon’s got the paperback listed for October 6, 2009. πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.