For Sale: Bay Roan PYO unicorn (first post) 5-25

Home Forums Administration Flea Market For Sale: Bay Roan PYO unicorn (first post) 5-25

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Oh my, soo pretty and realistic. Beautiful!

Bodine
      Participant

Wow,so very life-like.You are talented ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Wow! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I have a live horse here that looks a LOT like this guy.
        What a beautiful job, Lokie! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Wow! You did such a wonderful job!
          She’s beautiful!

megamibabe16
          Participant

Magnificent Lokie! It is so life like.

Lokie
            Participant

Thanks peoples! ๐Ÿ™‚

Once I finish the Uni and gryphon on my painting table, I’ll be moving on to model horses. PYOs are fun, but never in stock and I can easily strip a plastic or resin if it isn’t working out. I’ll still drop by occasionally to drool over everyone else’s PYOs, though. Still excited about the phoenix, but I think it’ll be years, so it’s nice to have something to paint in the meantime =)

dragonmedley
              Participant

Lokie wrote:

Thanks peoples! ๐Ÿ™‚

Once I finish the Uni and gryphon on my painting table, I’ll be moving on to model horses. PYOs are fun, but never in stock and I can easily strip a plastic or resin if it isn’t working out. I’ll still drop by occasionally to drool over everyone else’s PYOs, though. Still excited about the phoenix, but I think it’ll be years, so it’s nice to have something to paint in the meantime =)

Well, I sure hope we’ll get to hear from you no matter what! Plus I still want to do a trade ๐Ÿ˜‰

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lokie
                Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

Well, I sure hope we’ll get to hear from you no matter what! Plus I still want to do a trade ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh, yes, Iโ€™ll still stop by after I finish those PYOs. =) But less for social reasons (but I’ll make sure I say hi every once and a while!) and more to take note of whatโ€™s coming out and raffles. And to check the gallery. Not too different than now, as Iโ€™ve been slowly distancing myself from the social part of the forum for a while, but now itโ€™ll be because Iโ€™ll be cheating on you all with model horse forums. =P

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Ah! (slaps back of hand on forehead) How could you? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Still, do show us your work on them (insert carefully chosen insult here) model horses in the general arts discussion forum. I love what you do on the PYOs, so I can’t wait to see what you’ll do on the (re-insert carefully chosen insult here – or choose another one) horses.

๐Ÿ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

lamortefille
                    Participant

Beautiful!! 8)

Lokie
                      Participant

Updated first post with a Bay Roan Uni for Sale. Thanks for looking ๐Ÿ™‚

Travistie
                        Participant

Those are both very good! I especially love the pinto. Looks like you did mapping too!

Lokie
                          Participant

I’ve updated the first post with more accurate photos color wise. I think my camera was possessed before because the photos didn’t even look like my uni.

Here’s a more accurate photo:

And sorry for the confusion to those asking about the Pinto; I didn’t realize there was more photos of it in the thread. It was sold on EvilBay months ago.

travistie wrote:

Those are both very good! I especially love the pinto. Looks like you did mapping too!

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Lokie
                            Participant

Received an offer so sale will close Friday or Saturday. Thanks.

Syn
                              Participant

I like that little white spot by the horn. It’s nice to see something different from the white line I usually see running the full length of the muzzle. Very pretty. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.