For Sale: Bay Roan PYO unicorn (first post) 5-25

Home Forums Administration Flea Market For Sale: Bay Roan PYO unicorn (first post) 5-25

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

For Sale: Bay Roan PYO Unicorn
      Offer: $90

*Replaced the photos* Bay Roan with a sunburnt mane. I feel I owe this piece a longer description, but, my mind is fried. Maybe tomorrow =P

Offers: Asking at least $90 + shipping. If multiple members inquire about the piece, I’ll take the highest offer, but I’m only keeping it up for offers for a couple of days after the first one is made. Shipping/insurance/delivery confirmation are the buyers responsibility. I’ll ship whatever carrier buyer prefers. I reserve the right to turn down bids.

No trades; this sale is to fund something. Thanks for looking πŸ™‚

Lokie
      Participant

Mmloda
        Participant

How long will you be keeping him on here for Lokie?

Marzena

Lokie
          Participant

mmloda wrote:

How long will you be keeping him on here for Lokie?

Now that he has an offer, it will be three or four days. But yes, I should have listed how long I was going to keep him up there if there was no bids. I seem to always omit some info in the description every time I’m selling on the forum 😳

I really like that color combination, good job!

Stephanie
            Participant

Wow, he’s absolutely stunning. Good luck!

Lokie
              Participant

Thanks so much, ladies πŸ™‚

And I’ve updated the thread with the official ending time which is Monday night.

Maria
                Participant

He’s sooo pretty and natural-looking. I can’t believe you’re starting him so low; I hope he sells well because he’s worth a good price!

Lokie
                  Participant

Update with a new offer.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

He’s sooo pretty and natural-looking. I can’t believe you’re starting him so low; I hope he sells well because he’s worth a good price!

Thanks, GB. πŸ™‚ I didn’t feel comfortable starting him off higher because of the condition of the sculpt.

Wow! I love how his colors blend just the right amount…Wish I collected Dragons Lokie, cuz I’d be trying to scratch around for some $$! Whoever gets this guy is lucky! I think his “condition” gives him awesome character! πŸ˜€

Lokie
                    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Wow! I love how his colors blend just the right amount…Wish I collected Dragons Lokie, cuz I’d be trying to scratch around for some $$! Whoever gets this guy is lucky! I think his “condition” gives him awesome character! πŸ˜€

Thanks, I was really sad when I was packing him up. I get attached to my PYOs.

Syn
                      Participant

Oh, I like him, but I am rather late; I just saw your posting. πŸ™ The colors are lovely, and that weathered look is pretty neat. Is he weathered pretty much all over, or is it just in a few spots?

Lokie
                        Participant

syn789 wrote:

Oh, I like him, but I am rather late; I just saw your posting. πŸ™ The colors are lovely, and that weathered look is pretty neat. Is he weathered pretty much all over, or is it just in a few spots?

Thank you. There’s wearing away of a few scale edges and small divots scattered throughout the entire piece. But it’s much more subtle in contrast to the areas photoed (plus an additional area on his nondisplay side).

Lokie
                          Participant

*Edited photos out to not cause further confusion*

Stephanie
                            Participant

It looks like it could stand up and walk off… what a wonderful awesome job! Good Luck!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.