fbpx

Foo Puppy Painted! Let's see!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Foo Puppy Painted! Let's see!

Viewing 13 posts - 196 through 208 (of 208 total)
  • Author

I have been a loyal Windstone fan most of my life, and I highly respect Melody and her staff. It would be really sad if things changed so much that people who invest in PYO castings and the extensive time taken by painting them became an fearful event of copyrite, and license rebuttal. I sincerely hope this is not the case.
    I love Windstones, and I love painting PYOs.

Matryoshka
    Participant

The Cloud Spirit FooP is beautiful, DreamingTree. The eyes look fantastic! πŸ™‚

Blight
      Participant

I see! I thought as much.

I’ll leave my PYOs as is πŸ™‚ I don’t like modifying to that extreme.

The Cloud Spirit FooP is beautiful, DreamingTree. The eyes look fantastic! πŸ™‚

Thank you! That little one was an experiment to see how things would look with extra “bling” πŸ™‚

LadyFirebird
        Participant

These babies are adorable! Did manage to get a couple–but now to find time to paint!

Cloud Spirit FooP is being Traded, The All Hallows Eve one is the only Foo left!

Awww….its so adorable! A guilded tiger. ^_^

Hey Amanda….thanks for the new name of the tiger Foo LOL I was trying to figure out what to call it and well…..Guilded Tiger is pretty good name HEHE Hope you don’t mind! :)**HUGGS** Those eyes I got from you totally ROCK by the way. I freaking love them!

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I have been a loyal Windstone fan most of my life, and I highly respect Melody and her staff. It would be really sad if things changed so much that people who invest in PYO castings and the extensive time taken by painting them became an fearful event of copyrite, and license rebuttal. I sincerely hope this is not the case.

If you’ve talked with John about it then that’s all you need! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

dragonmedley
            Participant

I use my rotary tool, to drill it out, very carefully.

But-but-but… what if you sneeze? I mean, that sculpt is so small, I’d be afraid to cut off the head by accident!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Awww….its so adorable! A guilded tiger. ^_^

Hey Amanda….thanks for the new name of the tiger Foo LOL I was trying to figure out what to call it and well…..Guilded Tiger is pretty good name HEHE Hope you don’t mind! :)**HUGGS** Those eyes I got from you totally ROCK by the way. I freaking love them!

Nope! I do not mind at all! I am always happy to know you like the eyes I made for you. ^_^

If you’ve talked with John about it then that’s all you need! πŸ™‚

I did not talk to John directly, but I did read through all postings and replies regarding it. It took a whole day, But I wanted to make sure I was safe to go ahead.

I use my rotary tool, to drill it out, very carefully.

But-but-but… what if you sneeze? I mean, that sculpt is so small, I’d be afraid to cut off the head by accident!!!

Well, I have decent experience handling delicate objects and using a Rotary tool. Eye making has its advantages, XD The Gypsum is very fragile, so I am careful to do tiny bits at a time. It is easy to take away material, not so easy to replace material. πŸ™‚

This FooP Is Special: This Cloud Spirit FooP has SM IceBlue Light eyes, ABx2 Amethyst Swarovski crystal, AB Crystals, and Other Crystals. Quite “Bling-y” 8)

Because of this, It is for sale at $80 including S&H in the US and Canada, and $85 Overseas.

Cloud Spirit Foo Pup 2
              Cloud Spirit Foo Pup 3
              Cloud Spirit Foo Pup 4
              Cloud Spirit Foo Pup 1

I most likely will not do another one like this for a while. I wanted to see how it would look with extra Crystals. I have not made a decision whether I will use so many again or not. (unless a “commission-nee” requests it).

This Foo Has been Traded! I cannot wait to get my “Hubble FooP!” from Machineguts :bigsmile:

Viewing 13 posts - 196 through 208 (of 208 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.