fbpx

Foo Puppy Painted! Let's see!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Foo Puppy Painted! Let's see!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 208 total)
  • Author

I thought I would start a thread to show off our Foo Puppies after they get painted. Love to see what you guys come up with. I’ll be posting mine in a little bit once he is dry enough to photograph.

Kyrin

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Sirithiliel
    Participant

Very cute!! My two will be matching, gold bodies with copper and black fringes. I’ll get them on Tuesday and will definitely post pics when they are done =D

I have 2 as well, thinking about making the other one match his eyes like this one does. Considering a whole tribe of them with all of them matching their eye colors. Make mama be multicolored. LOL!

Kyrin

Sirithiliel
      Participant

I have 2 as well, thinking about making the other one match his eyes like this one does. Considering a whole tribe of them with all of them matching their eye colors. Make mama be multicolored. LOL!

Kyrin

That would be adorable! My momma is going to be red and gold, dad will be black and red, and babies are gold and black. So they’ll all match in a way =3

Misty
        Participant

I posted in my PYO thread already, but she can keep your blue one company here too ๐Ÿ˜‰ These guys are are such cute little things!

Skylover
          Participant

Well, here’s the best pictures I can get of mine. His mane, tail, etc. are actually teal with bluish tips. Frustratingly, he shows up as mainly blue.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are so cute! I love the red one! I can see the teal & blue. I agree these guys are hard to photograph.

Kyrin

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant

Well, here’s the best pictures I can get of mine. His mane, tail, etc. are actually teal with bluish tips. Frustratingly, he shows up as mainly blue.
              Photobucket

Haha… This picture makes him look like he’s so desperately waiting for someone to drop table scraps on the floor!

Matryoshka
              Participant

They all look adorable ๐Ÿ™‚ Great colour choices.

I am waiting for my first two to arrive. I was thinking about sticking to the original colors for foo dogs. One will be of green colors and the other of red colors. Will post pics when I get them finished. Now that I have seen the size reference with the hatching dragon, I wish I would have gotten more… LOL. ๐Ÿ˜‰

dragonmedley
                Participant

Photobucket

Haha… This picture makes him look like he’s so desperately waiting for someone to drop table scraps on the floor!

Hahahaha! Exactly!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

My goodness, they are SO little! You guys are doing GREAT jobs!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Started painting mine tonight when I got out of work. Hope to finish him tomorrow maybe. These are SO FUN!!! We need to do a Foo Swap! ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 208 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.